Almost time

catocom

Looks like it's getting real close to the time Obama will have his reasons
for issuing martial law.

Lawmaker Warns Parks Takeover by Mexican Cartels, Illegals 'Intensifying'
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...drug-cartel-danger-public-parks-intensifying/

Alert Issued for 17 Afghan Military Members AWOL From U.S. Air Force Base
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/17/afghan-military-deserters-missing-air-force-base/

Radical Islamist Group Is Returning to Chicago for Major Recruitment Drive
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/1...-major-recruiting-conference/?test=latestnews

not to mention the oil disaster...

It takes more than a little chicken little ink-scratching to issue martial law.
Martial law is taken in extreme circumstances and for short periods of time.
A full-scale martial law would mean the take-over of all branches of GVT by the military...yes, including the Presidency.

Ya want martial law enacted? Use the Prof approach. "High-speed lead" Assasination is a good way of prompting martial law..but then again, you get what you ask for.

I don't want it enacted.
It will be though, eventually.
Some have said by August.
I dunno, could be sooner.

I don't want it enacted.
It will be though, eventually.
Some have said by August.
I dunno, could be sooner.

What 'event' would prompt it? Remember, even 9-11 didn't prompt Martial Law. Katrina came close, but not quite. The BP spill won't do it. Like I said...it would have to be an extreme event. A few Afghan AWOLs ain't gonna cut it...and neither will a decades-long war on drugs.

Think bigger, cato. California sinking into the ocean kinda bigger. The Black Plague killing 30%+ of the population bigger. China invading the USA bigger.

what event?
The right time. When he and whoever is in on it has everything in place, or
when they think they do.

I can't think any bigger....I'm already a space cadet. :p

What 'event' would prompt it? Remember, even 9-11 didn't prompt Martial Law. Katrina came close, but not quite. The BP spill won't do it. Like I said...it would have to be an extreme event. A few Afghan AWOLs ain't gonna cut it...and neither will a decades-long war on drugs.

Think bigger, cato. California sinking into the ocean kinda bigger. The Black Plague killing 30%+ of the population bigger. China invading the USA bigger.

Well, how about swine flu? Mandatory vaccinations. Threats of children being removed from their parents? Ring any bells? It was only 6 months back.

WE'RE DOOMED.

but, at the first church of 2minkey, we can deliver you safely to the promised land. to get everyone there, we need to pool our resources. so please donate all your worldly possessions today to the church - you won't that shit where you are going. (better yet, just sell it all and give us CASH.)

special plans available to those that provide attractive females in the 18-35 age range.

I think martial law was declared locally for Katrina. Just as Prof pointed out, Obama did declare a national emergency over H1N1.

I think it will be another false flag attack for a psyops. Probably a failed assassination attempt or a small scale nuclear explosion.

WE'RE DOOMED.

but, at the first church of 2minkey, we can deliver you safely to the promised land. to get everyone there, we need to pool our resources. so please donate all your worldly possessions today to the church - you won't that shit where you are going. (better yet, just sell it all and give us CASH.)

special plans available to those that provide attractive females in the 18-35 age range.

linkage?
:banana:

Now is the time

All those shiney boxcars rolling into the FEMA camps
filled with those evil anarchist christian right wing militia members
and their families of course.

thanks guys i needed a chuckle to lighten my mood.

now to go get myself some reloading equipment....

Keep it patriotic
20080704-i-pledge-allegiance-flag-boobs-touch.jpg

Well, how about swine flu? Mandatory vaccinations. Threats of children being removed from their parents? Ring any bells? It was only 6 months back.

National Emergency doth not Martial law make.
There was not mandatory vacination plan with a few minor exceptions... nurses and other medical experts were expected to the get the shot of stay at home.

Threats of kids being removed? Rings no bells at all.

Despite the 'mandatory' vacination plan... the number of people ACTUALLY vacinated fell well below 30% - Yup, sounds like people's arms were really being twisted there!

They're learning from the local drug lords, I guess. 'cept they aren't using kind with whistles on street corners to warn of approaching cops.

Back