ALTRON BUILD BIG GUNS :D

?

• I like home-made projectile weapons

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I don't

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Altron

I have just finished Part 1 of my air cannon!
I have a piece of PVC, about 4 feet long, with a lottle hose coming out the back. Parts 2 & 3 will be the storage tank (to keep air pressure nice and happy) and the compressor (to make air pressure, I already ahve one of these. It's a friggin monster. Loud as hell)
I'll post pics later, i'm too lazy to do it now.
But it's goign to be awesome. I also need to get some kind of projectile :D

Does anyone else ahve a fascination with projectile weapons?
If so please post!

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
this is so very uninteresting :headbang:

but i'm so bored that i still had to make that uninteresting comment in here :headbang:

Scanty

I have a fascination for projectile vomiting. I haven't done it since I was a baby but this seems like a good place to 'bring it back up'...

ipmoof

Scanty said:
I have a fascination for projectile vomiting. I haven't done it since I was a baby but this seems like a good place to 'bring it back up'...

LOL.gif

Altron

I will take pics of it later.

I almost made it into a flamethrower (by putting propane tank on the compressor end)

karlwb

ris said:
project tile? sounds like a bad roofing product

Tiles, don't talk to me about tiles, just finished doing the kitchen - twice - 'cos I got the first lot wrong :grumpy:

Dave

Altron said:
I almost made it into a flamethrower (by putting propane tank on the compressor end)

that would have been a good idea.
a young teenager with a flamethrower.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
EVERYONE needs a flamethrower! just yesterday i wished for one so i could incinerate the neighbor's dog

trinity2

I've scooped everyone!

I got exclusive shots of Altron's boy toy!!!:D

(I have a feeling that with Altron behind the controls...things could get messy!:headbang: )

Altron

trinity2 said:
I've scooped everyone!

I got exclusive shots of Altron's boy toy!!!:D

(I have a feeling that with Altron behind the controls...things could get messy!:headbang: )

Cool!
The pump/storage tank setup!