americans & their pizza

Stop Laughing

Help me, I can't remember, what was the name of the dice game at Unc's we were playing where I kept getting 'big fat fuckers' a lot? :D I think I saw something similar to it among my new items too, I think it was called 'Bunko'...

HomeLAN

Stop Laughing said:
Help me, I can't remember, what was the name of the dice game at Unc's we were playing where I kept getting 'big fat fuckers' a lot? :D I think I saw something similar to it among my new items too, I think it was called 'Bunko'...

I've always known it as "Farkle", but I've seen it under other monikers as well. It dates back to the Roman era, so there's a likelyhood of all kinds of names for it.

BlurOfSerenity

Lopan said:
It's in Essex aswell, hope its not like our Essex.

if your essex has a reputation for being trashy, than essex maryland is fairly similar, lol.

I LOVE PIZZA!!!!
i can eat a whole large thin crust pepperoni from dominoes in one sitting. it's sick, and a bit of a challenge, but i can still do it. i dont like to, tho. cos then i dont have any for breakfast the next morning :(

BeardofPants

:eek: Really?? I'm lucky if I can eat 3 slices before getting full. :eek:
*if three slices upsets her belly, BoP doesn't want to imagine what a WHOLE pizza would do :blank: