an important message .. the buddy system

catocom

LOL, that was nothing compare to what brought that to mind....
Just about 2-3 hours ago when the storms moved through, a bolt
of lightening hit a pine about 300 yards from here, a 75 footer, and
split it all the way to the ground. That was enough of a scare to make my chest hurt,
but it didn't. :p

Starya

Don't think anyone would be too worried if I suddenly went off line, but I have considered leaving directions for someone to spread the word if something happens. Not sure 'bout the who and how though.

Heard on BBC:
"This just in: Starya has lost her Internet-access due to blunt trauma to PC. The world is holding their breath waiting for the outcome of this desperate situation."

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I assume brainsoft would pass along the message if anything happened to me. I should mention it to him though.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Nixy said:
I assume brainsoft would pass along the message if anything happened to me. I should mention it to him though.

According to the beginning of the thread I already asked him...SCORE!

tonksy

Starya said:
Don't think anyone would be too worried if I suddenly went off line, but I have considered leaving directions for someone to spread the word if something happens. Not sure 'bout the who and how though.

Heard on BBC:
"This just in: Starya has lost her Internet-access due to blunt trauma to PC. The world is holding their breath waiting for the outcome of this desperate situation."
I'd be worried. Since you mentioned that tumor I would be imagining it swelled to the size of a watermelon and your brain imploded. I have a very active imagination.

Starya

tonksy said:
I'd be worried. Since you mentioned that tumor I would be imagining it swelled to the size of a watermelon and your brain imploded. I have a very active imagination.
Don't worry dear, it'd never go that far. My eyes would just pop out, that's all. :retard2:

:p

tonksy

Starya said:
Don't worry dear, it'd never go that far. My eyes would just pop out, that's all. :retard2:

:p
If human eyeball physiology is anything like the pugs then you are in luck! For I know how to reinsert pug eyeballs!.....to bad I'm here and your there.

Inkara1

My home number's in the "buddy system" box. I also gave the cell number to the ATL crew before I headed over there last summer.

Stop Laughing

Nobody has my home phone number but it (and my address) can be found on a Google search of my name easily; in fact they both show up in the summary on the 3rd link. Good thing I fixed the front door lock...

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
My home number is in the contact information field. Needless to say, that field is only visible to mods and admins.

chcr

Too cute for words
Meh, if you miss me when I'm gone, that'll be okay. Seriously, my wife might or might not think of posting if something happened to me. I have six computers at any given time capable of internet access, so if I did disappear it wouldn't be because my computer is down. :D

AlphaTroll

Professur said:
Does everyone have their number in the buddy system?

Yeah...mine says 78 :p

Erm seriously, I went a bit nommerbefok, so I have my number in, my mom's, her e-mail address, my bra size and physical address. Figured you'd be able to use at least one of them to track me down if you really missed my arse :shrug:

Inkara1

That bra size will come in really handy. Then, if we have to go house to house looking for you, we can instantly dismiss all the chicks with a smaller rack than yours. :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
AlphaTroll said:
Yeah...mine says 78 :p

Erm seriously, I went a bit nommerbefok, so I have my number in, my mom's, her e-mail address, my bra size and physical address. Figured you'd be able to use at least one of them to track me down if you really missed my arse :shrug:

Hey, the bra size is missing ;)

btw, are those two letters in your email address suppose to mean something? :lol: