an important message .. the buddy system

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
freako104 said:
yea umm stewy i ate the brownies and to be honest i didnt have the mubchies. but the damn plants kept getting caught in between our teeth

I may be reading this wrong...I did only have 4 hours of sleep last night...but I'm reading that you made brownies and used weed?? Ya shoulda ground it up real fine if you were gonna use it...but really you're suppose to use hash...

greenfreak

Noite is still my buddy and we both have each other's info. Actually, now that I think of it, my home phone number changed. Time for an update, I think.

tonksy

Nixy said:
I may be reading this wrong...I did only have 4 hours of sleep last night...but I'm reading that you made brownies and used weed?? Ya shoulda ground it up real fine if you were gonna use it...but really you're suppose to use hash...
You can use weed but it's very very wasteful as you have to use a ton more. At that point you are better off just smoking it.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
You can use weed but it's very very wasteful as you have to use a ton more. At that point you are better off just smoking it.

Also would it not be gritty??

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
No...haven't you ever made herb bread with oregano or parsley? Same concept.

aaaaah

You see I was misled then, I was told that you need to use hash...stupid druggie exes...

catocom

I think several people have my number now..?? I think..
If anything happened to me though, within a day or 2 something would
be posted on my board. My mom has orders.

If anyone is interested on receiving the info to keep my sites running past
about 6 months that I have "total" previsions for, or for that time in case of my demise,
PM me, and I'll make arrangements.

Professur

catocom said:
I think several people have my number now..?? I think..
If anything happened to me though, within a day or 2 something would
be posted on my board. My mom has orders.

If anyone is interested on receiving the info to keep my sites running past
about 6 months that I have "total" previsions for, or for that time in case of my demise,
PM me, and I'll make arrangements.

Whoa!!! Taking the whole mortality thing a little serious, aren't ya?

catocom

actually I thought about this maybe 2 years ago, but yeah ...a little more serious.

BTW this would consist of the shipping of my whole main rig with all the
top secret stuff on it to whoever. :)
P4-3.0
asus p4p800 mobo
80 gig sata hd
dvd burner

Professur

Well, frankly, I refuse to accept that. If you want your board to stay up, you're gonna have to damn well live to do it yourself.

tonksy

Nixy said:
aaaaah

You see I was misled then, I was told that you need to use hash...stupid druggie exes...
It would be better, by this is mean stronger but I still find it a wasteful practice.

catocom

Professur said:
Well, frankly, I refuse to accept that. If you want your board to stay up, you're gonna have to damn well live to do it yourself.
Um, it's not just my board man....

catocom

Oh don't get me wrong man. I don't plan on going with out putting forth my best effort,
but I mean any one of us could get struck by lightening. :swing: