an important message .. the buddy system

freako104

Nixy said:
I may be reading this wrong...I did only have 4 hours of sleep last night...but I'm reading that you made brownies and used weed?? Ya shoulda ground it up real fine if you were gonna use it...but really you're suppose to use hash...

I didnt make it, it was at a friends house. I dont know if they were stoned or not, that was a few years ago. They made it, I didnt watch.I was upstairs. So I only knew what they gave me :/

AlphaTroll

Luis G said:
Hey, the bra size is missing ;)

btw, are those two letters in your email address suppose to mean something? :lol:

You made me look for nothing!!! Or were you referring to the 'ho' part?

(BTW - that's my MOM'S address) :p

(Go check it again)

BlurOfSerenity

i'm ammending my thing to "i'm sure someone will tell you guys if i kick it, and if i find out any one else did, i'll let you know"

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
AlphaTroll said:
You made me look for nothing!!! Or were you referring to the 'ho' part?

(BTW - that's my MOM'S address) :p

(Go check it again)

Yeah it was the ho part.

(and OMG!!!! :eek:)

AlphaTroll

Luis G said:
Yeah it was the ho part.

(and OMG!!!! :eek:)

Ho....as in the first two letters of my surname you nana

(And :D :D :D.....whoda thunk? ;)....though it should be quite clear from the one pic I posted)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
AlphaTroll said:
(And :D :D :D.....whoda thunk? ;)....though it should be quite clear from the one pic I posted)

Well yeah, but I can't help but :eek: when I see such sizes written :D

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
All this time, and I never investigated this option...

Many of you know that AllEars' is my wife. I'll add her on the profile page. I'm also going to PM two more frequent board surfers my cell number in case I get abducted by little green spacepeople or anything.

A question first...on the profile page, can we simply add a member's screenname and give that person/s our info, and only me and the mods see it? Or did I misunderstand?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
You're reading it right. On the edit profile page, there's a spot right at the bottom where you can put contact info. Only admin and I think mods can see it. I'm thinking you can put whatever you want in there, not just a phone number.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I added my cell number in...I always have it with me...I always try to keep y'all informed of my whereabouts though :)

chcr

Too cute for words
I never bothered before, but I put some stuff in there. My home phone forwards to my cell after 20 seconds. Doesn't anyone else have Vonage?

Chewie

On the original topic of this thread, I think I'm stuffed. 90% of the people in this part of the world think computers are secret magic.
Hell, I'm setting up a tech support business. But then, I'm effectively a noob here anyway.