an important message .. the buddy system

Altron

The frogs fell out of an airplane, it was pretty funny. I think it might have been the one where Peter goes to the school as a student and goes to the dance with meg...

Inkara1

Yeah, licking frogs is a really old method of getting high. Some species' excretions are a hallucinogen, kind of like peyote, opium or LSD.

Professur

Um, you don't get warts from frogs, you get them from toads. And you don't get them from toads, either. It's a virus that you pickup from other people.

The only thing you get from licking a frog (other than high, that is) is a really bad taste in your mouth. And maybe something else if it's a male frog and your holding it wrong.

But that's another thread.

HomeLAN

You know who my buddy is. In fact, ya mentioned it. :D

Kruz, one of us will surely notice if you're AWOL for long, and we both know how to contact you.

Altron

And you can tell if Kruz is gone because no one will moderate MKT and I will go on 10,000 post spamfest...\*pimp*

freako104

Inkara1 said:
Yeah, licking frogs is a really old method of getting high. Some species' excretions are a hallucinogen, kind of like peyote, opium or LSD.

its how shrooms come to be. cow shit. it decomposes and shrooms grow in its place.