Anchor babies are bankrupting California

All that education yet so little insight.

what am i missing?

that mexicans are gonna take over and suck all the little dollars out of my wallet? please. the only dollars of mine that benefit mexicans are the ones i pay directly to my housekeeper.

gee, some people exploit government programs. no shit? you know the biggest recipients of welfare here are white christian parkies, right? and who gives a hoot anyway? it's not like there is any system that is invulnerable to parasitism of one form or another.

but they're gonna come for me? what does that even mean? pancho villa is gonna come git my momma?

so you just let me know what i'm missing. because i really don't see thems immigrants impacting my life or lifestyle, ever. except i may need to brush up on my spanish... oh no... a little bit of effort... nah, i'm a true red blooded american, so instead, i'll just complain.

:retard:

Perhaps I'm mistaken but, once again, it seems the only ones talking about color/ethnicity are the enlightened ones.

it's not race specifically, dude, it's just a general and very transparent ethnocentrism.

you must have missed that day in the sensitivity training course. :p

let us count the ways...

the fags are coming for our children (nice one peel!)
the muslims are, well, whatever, in innumerable threads here
anybody who isn't a "conservative" is some radical commie
immigrants, oh my god, they're going to be the doom of us all
palestinians don't really exist, and are inherently worthless if they do
"the magic negro" and the cultural elite
et cetera...

and these things just magically repeat themselves. sure, no one is really a bigot, there's just a lot of people unusually tuned into somebody else's ethnicity, sexual and religious preferences, really, anything that does not mirror their own values. the level of repetition of these themes makes it screamingly obvious that some folks are just putting in a little too much time thinking about what juan valdez or perez hilton is up to. probably buggering each other.

perhaps you should spend less time getting upset about other people and more time figuring out how you're going to improve your own life. because your perhaps less than fully satisfying place (?) in life ain't nobody's fault but yer own.

I'm not dissatisfied with my life. IOn fact, I'm about where I expected to be.

I'm completely disheartened by education system (which is how we ended up homeschooling). It's bad babysitting with socially inept re-education.

I'm disappointed in our federal government. They're removed the incentives for personal ingenuity & responsibility. Perhaps you've never seen them or perhaps you've forgotten, but places like Cabrini Green, cities like Gary, are filled with those who have no desire to upgrade their place in life. Cities like Phoenix, LA or Detroit are filled with people who have no need to integrate with threir new society. Little Italy or Chinatown had one very distict difference...the children of the under-educated immigrant were taught, by their parents, that they weren't xxx-Amercians. Those days were behind them. They learned english, went home at night & helped their parents learn it. I don't need to learn a second language in my own country. Hell, even the Irish became Americans.

Islam...the two-headed dragon. There is the normal folks who just want to get on with their life. Then there's the radicals. Obvious seperation. Except when acts, that should merit public outrage, don't. They're met with silence, or worse, acts that put them on the same side as the radicals. I didn't see too many people dancing in the street when the IRS building got hit. Many wondered what took so long but nobody cheered it.

I suppose you also agree that SnP was right & we need to give Appalachia back to the Appalachians. There is no historical nation of Palestine. It's a region between a bunch of Arab nations. The Jews have been there for centuries, as have the Arabs. The Palestinians didn't want a nation under the Balfour Agreement or the ensuing 30 some years. They refused. Tough shit. They can live in Israel, or SA, or Jordan or Lebanon or Syria...and not leave their "homeland".

As for liberals & the cultural elite...one and the same. We've moved so far left, from our historical place, that we are nearly 1916 Russia, with cash. The Bolsheviks, instead of raising guns, are infiltrating our beauracracies. We're talking about adding 3 or four trillion dollars of debt to make a few feel the system is fair. Fuck them & fuck that. It's not fair. It's inherently one sided. Get off your ass, make something of yourself & you'll get the bag of goodies. Stand around & piss and moan about how unfair it is & you'll end up in Gary.

Those of us on the conservative base aren't asking for anything but a return to our heritage and to follow the express limitation drawn up in the Constitution. Private parties & religions took care of the needy, until the progresive movement decided it was the governments job. It's not. The family is fractured. Much of that can be traced directly to interference of the government. Go back to at least Teddy Roosevelt. The shit started there. We don't want, or need, new laws. We need to unregulate, unencumber our judicial system, get the feds out of the states & lower our financial burden. Think about it. In order to insure 65% of the 20% who are uninsured, it's a 2000 page bill. That's not government, thats a travesty.

LMAO, It quite rant, guilt much? why don't they worry about fixing up their own country, why come here for the freebies? I mean Parez can got to Colombia and bugger Juan there.

perhaps you should spend less time getting upset about other people and more time figuring out how you're going to improve your own life. because your perhaps less than fully satisfying place (?) in life ain't nobody's fault but yer own.
Yeah right, I wish I could worry about myself,but the governement steps in and worries for the other people for me too. Then they decide how they might spend my money to help those folks. And of couse I should always speak nicely about them becuase I don't want to offend them.

See, America for too long stood and accepted the crap the left pushes, it ruined us. Time to push back.

Send them financial support, that will fix it .

BTW, I bet 2more families could live in your house with you, open your front door for them.

:crowd:

If you cheat someone out of their money and get caught, you don't get to keep it.

So why can an illegal person born here be granted citizenship? After all it was an act commited during a crime, why reward it?

Legally here, American citizen. Illegally here, get on the bus, your going home to your own country.

yeah gonz and they are FUCKING CRIMINALS, right?

hey guys whatever it takes to rationalize your preexisting sentiment...

If they entered your house, you'd be screaming for the police. In effect, that is just what happened. Your entire argument is based on emotion, rather than logic. By definition, they are criminals. If they came in with a passport and visa, and applied for citizenship, then you'd have a point.

jumping the border is a misdemeanor. i'm not ready to condemn them as "fucking criminals" for that. and their legal status has nothing to do with what i mentioned in previous posts, but it is another convenient excuse to whine about 'em.

well gonz much of what you say i actually agree with, but...

this whole romanticizing of the immigrants of yesterday is a bunch of shit. people learn new languages because of economic necessity, not because they took a loyalty oath or have some advanced sense of duty and morality. golly if only i could go back and time and have nice chat with the ward and june cleaver of immigrants...

If they entered your house, you'd be screaming for the police.

if ANYONE entered my house without permission... i would not be screaming or waiting for the police to solve the issue for me.

oh wait no i'd squeal and whine like some kinda liberal pussyfag, and the damned dirty apes, er, immigrants, would kill me and rape my corpse, just like all those fucking criminals do.

Back