Anchor babies are bankrupting California

hmmm. it would be great to see a proportional level (based on dollars sucked) of complaint about the legals.

They don't have nearly enough newspaper stories about them. That would make them feel bad. Although, if you'd like, I can complain about my 3rd generation welfare moms that live next to me who have a large screen plasma, at least 4 cell phones (for 3 adults), no utility bills (they've told us), a $127./mo rent payment (4 BR house) & Savation Army stopping by weekly to bring goodies.

1266871809475z.jpg

prensa uno para el inglés

If you can get your grubby brown feet on American soil
then you are afforded all the rights of an American citizen

Kinda like terrorists!

for over two decades here in Phoenix
if a illegal beanner smashes his car into you
you can bet next years income
that he will jump outta the car and book it
no license, no registration, no insurance

No Problemo!

misdemeanors are minor crimes by definition. like i said before, i'm not willing to label someone as a "fucking criminal" with all of the moral condemnation that phrase suggests for a misdemeanor. in other words, i think it would be stupid to say that someone is of criminal character because of a minor infraction. i'm sure we have plenty of people that post on this board that have committed a misdemeanor, but who are not "fucking criminals" in a broader sense.

Like I said. You have a problem with the word criminal. Not my fault, yours. ;)

minkey said:
i did not say that. quit trying to polarize shit so that you can have a point.

Can't polarize something you've already polarized. Your statement above is quite telling...

in other words, i think it would be stupid to say that someone is of criminal character because of a minor infraction

By definition, they are already criminals. Doesn't really matter as to the degree of the crime, as they continue to pursue the behavior.

Like I said. You have a problem with the word criminal. Not my fault, yours. ;)

Can't polarize something you've already polarized. Your statement above is quite telling...

By definition, they are already criminals. Doesn't really matter as to the degree of the crime, as they continue to pursue the behavior.

at one level you're a literalist stickler and yet at another you're feeling free to draw whatever implications you want from what i didn't really say. must be nice being you.

Anchor babies are the future of our country!

Oh believe me buddie when you know the difference between right and wrong
when you are not burdened with the false concept that nearly everything
falls into some liberal gray area
life becomes easy to decipher

misdemeanors are minor crimes by definition. like i said before, i'm not willing to label someone as a "fucking criminal" with all of the moral condemnation that phrase suggests for a misdemeanor. in other words, i think it would be stupid to say that someone is of criminal character because of a minor infraction. i'm sure we have plenty of people that post on this board that have committed a misdemeanor, but who are not "fucking criminals" in a broader sense.

i did not say that. quit trying to polarize shit so that you can have a point.

You are simply more accepting of some misdemeanors than others. There are those of which you approve and those of which you do not.

Shoplifting is a misdemeanor.

Using a device to shoplift the same items is a felony.

Theft of cash or property under a certain amount is a misdemeanor. Using force or threat of force to steal those same items is a felony.

The people who lost the cash or property are just as affected by the theft regardless of the severity. Losing your last $70 to a misdemeanor theft still leaves your family without groceries for two weeks.

You get too wrapped up in your own emotional judgment on the severity; and you ignore the ongoing aspects of the crime and its long term effect on society.

Try this. Go down to the Southern border and sneak across into Mexico and see what happens to you. Trust me. It won't be anything like you have experienced here on the United States.

You get too wrapped up in your own emotional judgment on the severity; and you ignore the ongoing aspects of the crime and its long term effect on society.

it has nothing to do with emotions. i'm not particularly sympathetic to those people. we do need to control illegal immigration better. and we do need to let in more legal immigrants. what we do not need to do is blame immigrants for our problems, when our problems is us. it's shallow, transparent, and quite unflattering. but, then, i guess if i was directly competing economically with 'em, i might be more upset.

$70? For two weeks' groceries??! Damn...I'm moving down south if y'all can manage to eat on $140/month.

Crossing illegally into Mexico? Fined and returned to country of origin....really scary.

it has nothing to do with emotions. i'm not particularly sympathetic to those people. we do need to control illegal immigration better. and we do need to let in more legal immigrants. what we do not need to do is blame immigrants for our problems, when our problems is us. it's shallow, transparent, and quite unflattering. but, then, i guess if i was directly competing economically with 'em, i might be more upset.

There is a simple cure for the immigration problem.

Either force Mexico to adopt the dollar as their coin of the realm, or the United States adopt the Peso as their coin of the realm. Either would be as effective in staunching the flow which comes here for the higher exchange rate.

The adoption of the peso by the U.S., however, would have the added benefit of taking us to third world currency status. We would then have companies fleeing India and Pakistan for the U.S. and the Indians would be complaining that were stealing their jobs. They would call a help line and complain that they cannot understand those people in America and why don't they learn to speak proper Indian.

Yea, but Jim, I rememebr the 80's. I'm not sure we could survive on 1975645284 pesoos a day.

$70? For two weeks' groceries??! Damn...I'm moving down south if y'all can manage to eat on $140/month.

You obviously don't know how to eat cheap. Mac 'n cheese @ .50 per box goes a long way.

Crossing illegally into Mexico? Fined and returned to country of origin....really scary.

You have obviously never been in a Mexican jail.

Rush Limbaugh caught hell back on Sept. 17, 2008 for his suggestion for new laws in the U.S. relating to foreigners. Here they are. Let's see if you get all the way to the end. Surprise, surprise if you do.

All right, immigration proposals under discussion. Let me add mine to the mix. I want to call this proposal the Limbaugh Laws. Here they are. First, if you immigrate to the United States of America, you must speak the native language. You have to be a professional or an investor. We are not going to take unskilled workers. You will not be allowed. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools, no special ballots for elections, no government business will be conducted in your native language. Foreigners will not have the right to vote, I don't care how long they are here, nor will they ever be allowed to hold political office. According to the Limbaugh Laws, if you're in our country, you cannot be a burden to taxpayers. You are not entitled, ever, to welfare, to food stamps, or other government goodies. You can come if you invest here, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage. If you don't know have that amount of money, you can't come and invest. You have to stay home. If you do come and you want to buy land, okay, but we're going to restrict your options. You will not be allowed to buy waterfront property in the United States. That will be reserved for citizens naturally born in this country.

In fact, as a foreigner, you must relinquish individual rights to property. These are the Limbaugh Laws. Another thing. You don't have the right to protest when you come here. You're allowed no demonstrations, you cannot wave a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies, or you get sent home. You're a foreigner. You shut your mouth or you get out, and if you come here illegally, you go straight to jail and we're going to hunt you down 'til we find you.

I can imagine many of you think that the Limbaugh Laws are pretty harsh. I imagine today some of you probably are going, "Yeah! Yeah!" Well, let me tell you this, folks. Every one of the laws I just mentioned are actual laws of Mexico, today. I just read you Mexican immigration law. That's how the Mexican government handles immigrants to their country. Yet Mexicans and others come here illegally, they protest in our streets, they get on our welfare program, and we have members of the United States Senate, both parties, doing handstands and back flips, going through every contortion possible to allow it to continue so that it doesn't make these people mad, resulting in votes against these linguini-spined populations.

You obviously don't know how to eat cheap. Mac 'n cheese @ .50 per box goes a long way.
Havn't been priced that low in over a decade, here.

2 adults, two kids = $250-$325/ run (two weeks worth). I used to drive over the border to go grocery shopping, if you can imagine. Then they closed the closest USMall... takes too long now and I don't have the spare time.

The savings then..even with the low CAN$ exchange AND the gas burned to get there and back, I could save $100+ each time.

Now, I just go south to the cabin...and gas up while I'm at it. Your gas is cheaper than water.

what am i missing?

that mexicans are gonna take over and suck all the little dollars out of my wallet? please. the only dollars of mine that benefit mexicans are the ones i pay directly to my housekeeper.

gee, some people exploit government programs. no shit? you know the biggest recipients of welfare here are white christian parkies, right? and who gives a hoot anyway? it's not like there is any system that is invulnerable to parasitism of one form or another.

but they're gonna come for me? what does that even mean? pancho villa is gonna come git my momma?

so you just let me know what i'm missing. because i really don't see thems immigrants impacting my life or lifestyle, ever. except i may need to brush up on my spanish... oh no... a little bit of effort... nah, i'm a true red blooded american, so instead, i'll just complain.

:retard:

1267286829969.jpg

1267286094083.jpg

1267286952417.jpg

Next question.​

Back