Anchor babies are bankrupting California

golly if only i could go back and time and have nice chat with the ward and june cleaver of immigrants...

Well, unfortunately, my dad (whose family was in AZ before it was a state) is dead, as is my wifes, whose family immigrated from Italy in th 20's.. Otherwise, I'd invite you over for a discussion.

Yea, it does make economic sense, that's why Jose Mendoza, or whatever it was, couldn't speak a lick of english when he won the $75,000,000. California lottery. He'd only been in the central state for 25 years. Not long enough?

1266762068328.gif

Well, unfortunately, my dad (whose family was in AZ before it was a state) is dead, as is my wifes, whose family immigrated from Italy in th 20's.. Otherwise, I'd invite you over for a discussion.

oh i'm sure somewhere we could dig up some old timers to tell us stories about both wonderful humans and repulsive scumbags that came to this country. what makes you think people are fundamentally different now than they were 100 years ago? they really aren't. selfish and shitty people have existed in large numbers from time immemorial, they weren't just grown over a few decades (though the reagan years certainly may prompt some to suggest such a thing - die yuppie scum and all that).

Yea, it does make economic sense, that's why Jose Mendoza, or whatever it was, couldn't speak a lick of english when he won the $75,000,000. California lottery. He'd only been in the central state for 25 years. Not long enough?

i don't know who that is, and i don't care. (but he's prolly one of those "dirty mexicans" that my granny done seen squatting the last time she went back to the (no longer) family olive farm in porterville...)

but, apparently, he really did not need to learn english. just like you're not going to spend any time learning a language you won't need to use in you community. and, regardless, one guy does not a general pattern make.

California or Oklahoma what does it matter?

Quite true you can get by quite nicely in Aztlan
without ever learning to speak a word of English.

I don't find them, as people, fundamentally different. I do find them to be criminals because they know how to enter legally & they circumvent that. Walking through the desert, in mid-summer, or being sardined into a box truck, let's me know that they know what they're doing is illegal.

I do recall migrant farm workers. They entered legally, did their thing, collected a check & went back home. Yep, Uncle Ronnies major failure was amnesty. That told them they could stay, for a price. Notice, every sunsequent amnesty bill has a larger & larger number of illegals than the last? Migrant laborers or educated, this can't continue to happen.

He doesn't make a pattern. PRESS 1 FOR ENGLSIH shows he wasn't alone.

Go to San Diego. Check out the area between downtown & the fence. have you ever seen so many preggies in one place?

He doesn't make a pattern. PRESS 1 FOR ENGLSIH shows he wasn't alone.

Go to San Diego. Check out the area between downtown & the fence. have you ever seen so many preggies in one place?

i don't mind pressing 1 for english. it's really not very difficult.

yeah i've seen preg-o-rama too. see my buddy just bought some acreage in southern washington. and out there, lemme tell ya, it's all preggos, jesus, and meth. probably all in the same household. and they ain't mexicans.

If California ran their welfare & food stamps office like they do in Texas they would not be in the mess they're in. Both of these programs are Federal (not state) programs. The state has an option to add to the bare minimum of what the Federal program provides. California taxpayers pay several times what the Federal program provides to the welfare recipients. In Texas, anyone who applies for and qualifies for welfare gets only what the Federal program gives.

I do not have the figures to provide a resource for this information. I haven't had time to look it up and give you a link. But it is all true.

The main problem with California is not just the welfare recipients. The problem is that citizens are allowed to vote in any project they want and vote down tax increases. With no way of paying for all these special projects it was only a matter of time before California's finances went into the shitter.

Like I said, you don't know a fucking thing about me.

and let it remain so. though personal information is hardly needed when one spots another marching down main street with an armband on. pretty easy to figure out what's going on. gays, muslims, commies, the list goes on. you might as well rent some space on the side of the goodyear blimp.

The main problem with California is not just the welfare recipients. The problem is that citizens are allowed to vote in any project they want and vote down tax increases. With no way of paying for all these special projects it was only a matter of time before California's finances went into the shitter.

nah it's those filthy border hopper baby squatters.

i don't mind pressing 1 for english. it's really not very difficult.

yeah i've seen preg-o-rama too. see my buddy just bought some acreage in southern washington. and out there, lemme tell ya, it's all preggos, jesus, and meth. probably all in the same household. and they ain't mexicans.

Perhaps the white trash queenies in WA already have their green card/anchor baby

well, they are obviously immoral, goat-screwing criminals, since they are breaking the law by being unlicensed behind the wheel. i guess they get what they deserve.

Maybe we check those goat screwing criminals for their green-cards and work visa's too.

if ANYONE entered my house without permission... i would not be screaming or waiting for the police to solve the issue for me.

oh wait no i'd squeal and whine like some kinda liberal pussyfag, and the damned dirty apes, er, immigrants, would kill me and rape my corpse, just like all those fucking criminals do.

Nice. I kinda figured that. :rolleyes:

So what we can gather from this is that

1. You believe that misdemeanors are not crimes.
2. You believe that anybody here has a right to be here no matter how they arrived...through the Embassy or hiding in the false bottom of a car trunk.

1. You believe that misdemeanors are not crimes.

misdemeanors are minor crimes by definition. like i said before, i'm not willing to label someone as a "fucking criminal" with all of the moral condemnation that phrase suggests for a misdemeanor. in other words, i think it would be stupid to say that someone is of criminal character because of a minor infraction. i'm sure we have plenty of people that post on this board that have committed a misdemeanor, but who are not "fucking criminals" in a broader sense.

2. You believe that anybody here has a right to be here no matter how they arrived...through the Embassy or hiding in the false bottom of a car trunk.

i did not say that. quit trying to polarize shit so that you can have a point.

Perhaps the white trash queenies in WA already have their green card/anchor baby

yeah maybe we can send them to mexico and allow in some mexicans to take their place. because the mexicans will actually work hard and appreciate a job opportunity.

of course, later when they assimilate (so we don't have to be inconvenienced) they will lose that edge, becoming another group of dull whiners, and we'll need to find ourselves another more desperate group of people to fill their shoes.

California has two major issues. Not enough money and not enough money.
They encountered the first one when people started losing their homes or sending off jingle-mail to their banks. The state can't tax homes in bankruptcy holds, not collect taxes on renovations to said homes, nor power to said homes, nor purchases to said homes etc...
They also can't collect enough tax on the sale of goods. 9.75% sounds fair until you realize that people aren't buying things anyway whether they're legal or otherwise.

Back