And the Moral of this Story is...

Camelyn

New penis grown on boy's arm

Doctors have grown a new penis on a Russian boy's arm after he lost his old one in a bizarre accident.

The 16-year-old, named only as Malik, lost his penis after receiving an electric shock while urinating on an electric wire.

Surgeons grew a new penis on his arm and have now moved it to his groin.

The Russian Clinical Hospital for Children surgeons created it by putting an empty latex cylinder in Malik's forearm and pumping a solution into it every day, reports Pravda.

The cylinder grew on the boy's arm for 10 months until it took on the shape of a penis.

Source and *cough* picture *cough*

Mama always said "don't wizz on the electric fence"

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
"I am so sorry Natalia. Boys are such rude creatures. I hope you weren't offended by our sexual innuendos. Care to shake my new hand?"

HomeLAN

The 16-year-old, named only as Malik, lost his penis after receiving an electric shock while urinating on an electric wire.

And we want to give this genious new reproductive equipment why, exactly?

Stay outta my gene pool.

unclehobart

Hmm... It could be the next level of body modification. Forget piercings.. forget tattoos.. get a nice meaty cock on your neck. What a great party icebreaker.

MrBishop

unclehobart said:
Hmm... It could be the next level of body modification. Forget piercings.. forget tattoos.. get a nice meaty cock on your neck. What a great party icebreaker.

Nah...men'd be constantly complaining about having a stiff neck :)

IDLEchild

Shadowfax said:
that's the first thing i wondered as well...

Ample amount of growing and clean skin on the arm also I bet it would be pretty safe there while growing since doctors and the patient can keep an easy eye on it.

The buttocks are also a good candidate but it is too much of a complication.

IDLEchild

Professur said:
But it would be all hairy.

On the arm? Well that depends on the individuals genes...Russian teens are reliatively non-hairy and even if this teen is then it is a matter of shaving it and then grafting it to the pubic area and connecting the major nerves with the smaller nerves making connections over time by themselves.

I doubt that teen would have pubic hairs for a while after the transplant or much sensation.

IDLEchild

Professur said:
Or much reason to use it. It would pretty much be a flesh catheter.

For a while yes....the blood vessels will build over time and I reckon taking a leak would hurt like the most evil STD but if operated right he could achieve erection..but not for a good while. Sperm flow would be nill too. He could get back much of the function of a normal penis since it is grown from his own skin and flesh so the body will not reject it.

It is interesting to note that in 1800s noses were grown on the arm for those who lost theirs in fires or through frostbites...the catch was that a wooden frame had to custom made which attached the patients arm to where his new nose would be and it would stay there untill the new nose grew...which could take 12+ months. So for a year or more your arm was attched to your nose.....

god bless modern medicine.

One can only hope this teens sensibility comes back.

IDLEchild

Professur said:
Doesn't seem like this kid and sense were close friends to start with.

Hmm well depends on this kids habitat. Russian youth is a proud and stubborn youth with abundant brilliance but in poor surroundings some end up living in oil barrels or some on abondaned factories...gangs of them. Youthful indiscretions can get the best of the smartest lad.

He may have been one of them but with the attention he is recieving I doubt it.