Annual Mental health Test

Professur said:
There's one openned up just up the street from the trailer, that the missus want's to look at. Given that they're moving the city hall to the old military base just up the street, that might not be such a bad idea. Property values simply have to go up once the offices move. The traffic circle improve too.
that may not be so bad.

going to the trailer wouldn't be quite such an escape though :lloyd:

Leslie said:

MISLEADER!!!
Well, If I wrote Greenfield Park, nobody would have the slightest idea WTF I was talking about. :shrug:
I live in Montreal-area in the same way that Prof lives in Mon-Ray-Al ;)

I live in Northriding Extension 4 (Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa, Africa, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, The World, The Universe...look it up fuckers).

AlphaTroll said:
I live in Northriding Extension 4 (Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa, Africa, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, The World, The Universe...look it up fuckers).
Near the Fourways mall?

Yeah, I am between Fourways Mall and Northgate Centre. Near the Olivedale Clinic and just up the road from the All Saints Centre. Cresta & Sandton are also less than 30 minutes away from me ;)

MrBishop said:
Well, If I wrote Greenfield Park, nobody would have the slightest idea WTF I was talking about. :shrug:
I live in Montreal-area in the same way that Prof lives in Mon-Ray-Al ;)
Apparently having spent part of my childhood summers in a condo on Rue St. Jacques, I've lived in Montreal more than you all :p

AlphaTroll said:
Yeah, I am between Fourways Mall and Northgate Centre. Near the Olivedale Clinic and just up the road from the All Saints Centre. Cresta & Sandton are also less than 30 minutes away from me ;)
Kewl...I found the right map :D

Aah...gotta love the internet :)

Leslie said:
Apparently having spent part of my childhood summers in a condo on Rue St. Jacques, I've lived in Montreal more than you all :p
I lived in Montreal for a year and a half straight. That'd be...umh... the equivalent of 9 summers. Did I beatcha?

MrBishop said:
I lived in Montreal for a year and a half straight. That'd be...umh... the equivalent of 9 summers. Did I beatcha?

You were on Montreal, but I didn't think you were in Montreal. Wasn't that part NDG at the time?

Professur said:
You were on Montreal, but I didn't think you were in Montreal. Wasn't that part NDG at the time?
Nope...east of the 'Montreal West' border. Very little of 'Montreal' is actually Montreal...most of it is split up into 'burbs' - but my address said 'Montreal, PQ' at the time. Lasalle though...not sure there. In either case...far more of a Montrealer then than I am now.

AlphaTroll said:
I live here - see yellow roof :D

Y'know Bish, it's really not a good idea to only recover one half of the roof on a semi detached. Usually leaks like a bitch.

Professur said:
Y'know Bish, it's really not a good idea to only recover one half of the roof on a semi detached. Usually leaks like a bitch.
The yellow is a Photoshop add-in...my real roof's black. :D I'm trying to find the cabin...but I don't know the roads well enough. Shame...that'd make a nice sattelite pic.

Try it yourself

It doesn't have the definition needed.

attachment.php

Back