Annual Mental health Test

Professur said:
It knows I want my privacy up at the cottage.

How about your inlaws trailer?
It can only get so close...
the river is the Chateauguay...its the one that I fish trout out of. Almost centered and right on the edge of the river.

AlphaTroll said:
I live in Northriding Extension 4 (Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa, Africa, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, The World, The Universe...look it up fuckers).

I did. :grinyes: :p

Hey, what do you know about my boobsies? :eek6: :rofl:

Anyway Gato, that's very vague innit? Our suburb isn't even on it! Mind you, just about the only thing i could find about ours is a bunch of real estate listings. :rolleyes:

AlphaTroll said:
Hey, what do you know about my boobsies? :eek6: :rofl:

Anyway Gato, that's very vague innit? Our suburb isn't even on it! Mind you, just about the only thing i could find about ours is a bunch of real estate listings. :rolleyes:

Close enough for nukes. :p But...if that's not close enough, just follow Republic street, eh?

Luis G said:
I got the green house wrong, but then again, green house is different from greenhouse. so bah!

I said milk--ahhhh...but then when i was reading the posts and seen Luis's AV-scared the shit out of me!

Mare said:
I said milk--ahhhh...but then when i was reading the posts and seen Luis's AV-scared the shit out of me!

I wasn't scared. That face had a ring to it...:p

Back