Another victim of fashion

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Your pee is actually sterile to your body so urinating does clean a genital piercing. In fact, when I had mine done I asked how to clean it and the piercists shrugged his shoulders and said "go pee".

Oh I didn't say it WOULDN'T clean it but instead of planning to drink lots of extra water so that you pee and it cleans it after sex it seems like one would just clean it with soap and water because to clean it relatively soon after sex by peeing one would have to be in a almost needing to pee state during sex and that ain't cool. And if you started drinking all the water AFTER sex it'd be all crusty waiting to be cleaned likely.

tonksy

Who doesn't have to pee after sex? Is that a girl thing?
Inks - this was a long time ago. I had to remove it to give birth to Marlowe.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Who doesn't have to pee after sex? Is that a girl thing?
Inks - this was a long time ago. I had to remove it to give birth to Marlowe.

I often don't have to pee after sex...I usually MAKE myself pee after sex (the whole UTI thing)...but I often don't absolutely NEED to.

tonksy

Actually, thinking on it I think that the urge to pee may be more related to G spot pressure because sometimes I think I really have to go after sex but not much is released. That may be TMI but it's true that G spot stimulation makes women feel like they have to pee but of course that's a false sensation.

tonksy

Nooo...the G spot is more sensitive in women as the approach their sexual peak - roughly the 30's. Nat and I are there but Miss Nix isn't.

tonksy

It's not an end all be all fact as there are always exceptions but as a general rule G spot becomes for sensitive with age. I can tell you mine is more sensitive now than it was when I was Nixy's age :shrug:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Urinating after climaxing is recommended to wash out any lingering fluids and help prevent numerous diseases.

I don't want anything pierced except the ears. Anything beyond that looks trashy IMO.

Not a fan of tats, but wouldn't kick her out of bed for having one either.

FluerVanderloo

It's not an end all be all fact as there are always exceptions but as a general rule G spot becomes for sensitive with age. I can tell you mine is more sensitive now than it was when I was Nixy's age :shrug:

Yeah, mine's pretty sensitive. Maybe it's because I'm relatively new to sex in general, so anything new is super sensitive (so far I've been a very lucky girl to have multiple orgasms). Give me one minute of pure G spot stimulation and that's it.

And I started making myself pee after my first ever UTI, so now I'm conditioned to go. As soon as sex is over, gotta pee, even if I went just beforehand.

Uki Chick

I agree with you there as well. I'm more sensitive now then I was when I was younger too.

Professur

Y'see, that's where my money is. Older wimmen get more agressive about getting their own orgasms, and work more for them. Young girls tend to just lie there so that they don't throw off the guy's rhythm.

Uki Chick

Y'see, that's where my money is. Older wimmen get more agressive about getting their own orgasms, and work more for them. Young girls tend to just lie there so that they don't throw off the guy's rhythm.

It think it's also that the young girls don't have much experience, so they just go with the flow.