Another victim of fashion

Starya

How sad. I don't find nipple piercings sexy. Other than the fact that they are on a woman's boob - do any of you guys think nipple piercings are particularly sexy?
I do. Just not on women. ;)

My general opinion is, hey - it's your body, do whatever you want to it.

However, I do think that there should be a minimum age, such as 21, for tats or piercings. Teenagers can't see far enough down the road to realize the gravity and permanence of what they are doing. But then, I'm a grumpy old stick-in-the-mud. *handonhip
My Critter is allowed to get his ears pierced. By me, that is (allowed by me, not pierced by me.. :p ). All the places in town have an absolute age limit of 14. So he's waiting, rather than going to a hair salon. As for other piercings, if it became a question, I'll allow eyebrow at 15. If he wants anything in areas with mucous membrane, he'd better wait 'til he's 18. (As much as I think lip piercings (studs) may look great, I think the teeth are more important.)
Does body jewelry set off airport metal detectors? If so, do you have to show them to the TSA people? Even the, um, intimate ones? :erm:
Don't know about that, but you do get plastic jewlery.

Who doesn't have to pee after sex? Is that a girl thing?
I...

Oh God... I don't remember... :blank:

Altron

I don't mind ear or belly button piercings, but I don't much care for lip/eyebrow/nose piercings.

It varies depending on the scenario. I don't really prefer them pierced, but sometimes it doesn't really do anything to detract. Other times, I can't stand it.

Nipple and genital piercings, I don't have any direct experience, but I don't imagine that I would find them that attractive. The less obstructions, the better.

That's my thoughts towards girls. Personally, I have no plans on getting any piercings. For other dudes, I think that an earring or two can occasionally be cool, but it's not for me, and any other body parts are gross.

Tattoos, it really depends on the tattoo, the location, the person, everything. Sometimes I like them, sometimes I don't. I don't really plan on getting any either.

MrBishop

Body jewelry...it's aesthetic and that's about it, although in the case of some piercings for men (bead inserts) they're supposed to have sensory fringe benefits. I wouldn't know, and I'm not about to let someone close enough to me with a scalpel to find out.

I've seen women with pierced nips... it's visually pleasing, and I'm told that it increases the sensitivity of the area...but again, I'm not about to get anything pierced on a possible.

Tats are nice :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Is it true that women with piercings down there can get quasi-spontaneous stimulation from time to time? I heard that years ago, but never bothered to ask the right girls about it.

Starya

I couldn't wear rings on my fingers 'cause of my clumsyness, I'd always get them caught up in something. Imagine what I could do with a nipple ring. :blank:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
So how strong was the stimulation? I doubt it was strong enough to produce an orgasm, but it could be.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
So how strong was the stimulation? I doubt it was strong enough to produce an orgasm, but it could be.

With a hood piercing the stimuli usually comes when you have a vertical piercing with a barbell and your piercer is good enough to get it just so and the bead of the barbell sits on the clits thus stimulating everytime you move. I don't have one but I have read that depending on how good the placement is and how sensitive the person is that it can and does cause orgasms.

tonksy

I had a vertical hood with a hoop. The hoop would roll back and forth and the captive bead that closes the hoop would hit on the clit from time to time. It was nice but alone it did not cause an orgasm but it was a nice assist during sex.

Altron

Damnit, a little piece of metal can do it, but Prof tells me that it's going to take four hours, both hands, and a tongue to do it.

Professur

I didn't say it had to. I can bring a woman off in a minute flat .... without even undressing her. But where's the fun in that? I like to have her begging for release for a while. Two hours is a while, isn't it?