Anyone want a biscuit?

apple3ce2537329.jpg

These are called "oranges", due to their strong green and red colour.

LastLegionary said:
In America they are called "objects used to demonstrate the proper usage of a condom".

You use bananas? Wow... in school they always demonstrated the proper use of a condom using an enormous marrow. Not sure what that means...

insert penis here said:
Here in England, these are called "twats".

bananas.gif

That is a bunch of twats.

I don't know 'bout you English ... but in Hawaii, "twat" is so not a bunch of bananas :eek:

This is Apple Macintosh's latest creation, the IMac. Seems to be popular with the ladies...

product2.jpg

The British-Oh king, eh, very nice. An' how'd you get that, eh? By exploitin' the workers -- by 'angin' on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic an' social differences in our society! ....If there's ever going to be any progress--

The imperialistic Yanks-Fuck you, we'll go start our own country & call those ORANGE skinned things Oranges & the red & green skinned things apples & have every woman & a few men born before 1980 learn how to make biscuits & cookies & call them what they are supposed to be called & in about 220 years when someone invents computers & the internet & a place called OTC & they fight about it, think about this, our country will have 280,000,000 people & you're entire island will only have about 60,000,000 & we;ll be right so SHUT THE FUCK UP. :D

Gonz said:
The British-Oh king, eh, very nice. An' how'd you get that, eh? By exploitin' the workers -- by 'angin' on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic an' social differences in our society! ....If there's ever going to be any progress-

Arthur – I am your king!
Woman – Well, I didn’t vote for you.
Arthur – You don’t vote for kings…
Woman – Well, how do you become king, then?
Arthur – The lady of the lake…her arm clad in the purest shimmering Semite, held aloft Excaliber from the bosom of the water. Signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excaliber. That is why I’m your king!
Dennis – Listen…strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power is derived from a mandate from the masses, not from some…farcical aquatic ceremony!
Arthur – Be quiet!
Dennis – You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power just cos some watery tart threw a sword at you…
Arthur – SHUT UP!
Dennis – If I went round saying I was an emperor, just cos some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they’d put me away!
Arthur – Shut up! Will you shut up!
Dennis – Ah! Now we see the violence inherent in the system!
Arthur – SHUT UP!
Dennis – Ow! Help! Help! I’m being repressed!
Arthur – Bloody peasant!
Dennis – Oh, what a give-away! Did you hear that? Did you hear that, ay? That’s what I’m on about! Did you see him repressing me?! You saw it didn’t you…

:rofl2:

Back