Are these constant sexual innuendos really necasary or amusing?

Good catch Steweygrrrr :)

On the other hand...some people will see sexual innuendo no matter the intent of the original thought. What comes out of your mouth is not necessarily the same as gets to people's ears.

I BE IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF I SAID " OH COME ON GUYS" AND YOU GUYS WOULD BE LIKE THINKING OF JIZZ AND STUFF BUT I WOULDNT HAVE MEANT IT LIKE THAT I MEANT IT LIKE STOP BEING SO CRAZY!

MrBishop said:
Shouldn't that be "Whom" comes into your mouth

No, it shouldn't - 'whom' is for the object, 'who' for the subject. Who saw you but Whom did you see?

As for the topic itself, I can't say that I'm totally against what whoreable said. It has always seemed to me that that sort of "carry-on" ( :D ) is less endearing than others...

fury said:
You just don't like them because you don't get any when you use them. :beerbang:

I would have said more probably that those using them all the time are the ones who aren't getting as much as they would like... ;)

whoreable said:
I BE IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF I SAID " OH COME ON GUYS" AND YOU GUYS WOULD BE LIKE THINKING OF JIZZ AND STUFF BUT I WOULDNT HAVE MEANT IT LIKE THAT I MEANT IT LIKE STOP BEING SO CRAZY!

if you were referring to jiz itd be cum not come. ;)

a13antichrist said:
I would have said more probably that those using them all the time are the ones who aren't getting as much as they would like... ;)

No I get as much as I like I'm just nasty :la:

a13antichrist said:
Way to ruin what was supposed to be a joke, asshole ;)

Back