Arizona

SouthernN'Proud said:
Stand on a corner in Winslow and see if a girl (my Lord) in a flat-bed Ford will slow down and take a look at you.
I'm afraid the odds of finding a girl (my lord) in a flat-bed Ford in Winslow, AZ that doesn't dip snuff may be a bit slim. :shrug:

i much prefer desert temps in the 100's over temps in the 80's with 90% humidity. like around here.

I lived in Phoenix long enough to to save enough money to move out..I'll think twice before moving someware thet has lows in the 80s...

The thing about this part of California... the high today was 104... tonight's low is forecast to be 56.

About the only place that man's ever been to with bigger differences in temps between night and day than you is the moon. Maybe California really is a whole other planet...

I'm in Vegas. It was hot today. Dry heat, whatever. Hot is hot. Then again I'd live in Duluth if the little lady would move there.

Winky said:

Used to be.
Combining heat and humidity produces a statistic called the heat index, which measures how hot it really feels. Gooch also put together a list of the top 10 most uncomfortable cities based on heat index. From the top: Miami, Corpus Christi; Orlando; Phoenix; West Palm Beach, Fla.; Houston; San Antonio; New Orleans; Tampa; and Fort Meyers, Fla.

WTF??? Single digit humidity must be history now?

Back