Bastard professor

yep .. I'm up shit creek in a chicken wire canoe without a paddle ...

*shakes my sorry ass head*

That is SO not fair for them to require a text that is SO hard to find!:trout:

ok ... the gods officially hate me ... I can't get on to any term paper sites because of our phreaking filters! :D

nalani said:
ok ... the gods officially hate me ... I can't get on to any term paper sites because of our phreaking filters!

Looks like you're needing a virgin to sacrifice to the gods... Wish I could help out. :mope:

hmm... come to think of it, I don't know any virgins

:D

ok ... seriously .. I have got to get cracking on finding this damned thing ... wish me luck ... pray to all the gods you can think of ... and even the ones you can't ..

PuterTutor said:
nalani said:
ok ... the gods officially hate me ... I can't get on to any term paper sites because of our phreaking filters!

Looks like you're needing a virgin to sacrifice to the gods... Wish I could help out. :mope:

Geez ,when we finally find a use for Jeslek,he's know where to be found.:shrug:

A.B.Normal said:
Geez ,when we finally find a use for Jeslek,he's know where to be found.
Hellooooooooooooo. That only applies if you use the Bill Clinton school of logic....

Blowjobs count for most of the population

Q said:
Luis G said:
a huevo chingao
egg fucker??:confuse3:

:D

More like an expressive swearing.

A huevo means something similiar to "yeah", or a complete agreement.

Chingao is like "i've spoken".

But "a huevo chingao", would be like, "it's great that you know that, i've spoken", but cursing of course :D

You mean....................................

they're NOT???? :D

* the painters are cool...

Nah, I hang out with the marble guys...but them pintores are everywhere... :D

A.B.Normal said:
PuterTutor said:
nalani said:

Geez ,when we finally find a use for Jeslek,he's know where to be found.:shrug:

umm... that's a big fat no ... he's not worth any amount of my time and the gods I believe in would probably be terribly offended if I were to offer him up ...

thanks for the prays, Q ... umm... none of these gods are gonna send me any kind of wrath on your behalf, huh? :D

Back