beer from a bottle?

tonksy

if you save me the bottle tops i'll reimburse you for the postage and be you're best friend for a whole day....and i need a buncha old cd's, too.

*waiting for the other shoe to drop*

Ok... I'll be the fall guy...

Umm... Tonks....

Why, pray tell, doth thou need beer bottlecaps for?

working on a new project?

i'll start putting the caps aside. i'll check and see if the CD heard needs a little thinning.

Spot said:
working on a new project?

i'll start putting the caps aside. i'll check and see if the CD heard needs a little thinning.
YIPPEE!! :swing:

rob...they make for wonderful craft supplies etc...

Shoulda got me during the summer. Still, I'll send you what I drink. We used to make boot scrapers out of them, nailed to a board.

Ixnay on the bottle tops (shoulda asked me last year ;) )

But I got old cd's by the score........I'll pop a couple in the post next week :)

Remind me if I forget.........

I'm still gonna send you cds I said i would, Tonks. Will start to work on the bottle cap collection. Would you like soda can "tongues" as well?

Rose said:
I'm still gonna send you cds I said i would, Tonks. Will start to work on the bottle cap collection. Would you like soda can "tongues" as well?
thanks rose :D

no on the soda things...they don't appeal to me :)

Tonks, I bet if you knew someone that worked in a bar close by your place they could get ya a whole lotta bottle caps within a few days and you wouldn't have to pay tons of postage money.

Nixy said:
Tonks, I bet if you knew someone that worked in a bar close by your place they could get ya a whole lotta bottle caps within a few days and you wouldn't have to pay tons of postage money.
i don't. :(

Back