beer from a bottle?

thank you, TD!!! :swing:
you did indeed add variety to the mix...in fact the only ones i had some of were the paulaner and the sam adams and very few of those! most excellent! and i have decided what to do with them all beyond random small crafts. i will be using them on a bar (the piece of furniture, not an establishment)...as soon as i find a bar to work with....soooo, if it's not at all a pain in the buns...keep 'em coming you guys!!! :D

tonks said:
thank you, TD!!! :swing:
you did indeed add variety to the mix...in fact the only ones i had some of were the paulaner and the sam adams and very few of those!

yeah those are the beers I drink the most of in fact. Surprised to hear anybody else drinks paulaner actually as its rather obscure around here. Gotta love their Hefe-Weizen though. *drool* And the other odd variety in there were likely do to a porter fetish I was going through for a few weeks recently. Im going to an Alagash tasting next week. Maybe theyll have some obscure caps for you. I know their bottles are cool.

Thulsa Doom said:
yeah those are the beers I drink the most of in fact. Surprised to hear anybody else drinks paulaner actually as its rather obscure around here. Gotta love their Hefe-Weizen though. *drool* And the other odd variety in there were likely do to a porter fetish I was going through for a few weeks recently. Im going to an Alagash tasting next week. Maybe theyll have some obscure caps for you. I know their bottles are cool.
i have 2 bottles of the hefeweizen in the fridge as we speak! i adore the cap with the whale tail (i forget the name)....also...your return address is quite close to where i went to high school...what's the odds we've met?

tonks said:
i have 2 bottles of the hefeweizen in the fridge as we speak! i adore the cap with the whale tail (i forget the name)....also...your return address is quite close to where i went to high school...what's the odds we've met?

Did you go to George Mason? Stuart? FC? Marshall? Actually I grew up in Bethesda and didnt get much over to the Virginia side till I came back from college and moved to Falls Church. So I may have missed you by then but who knows. Maybe we bumped into each other at some point in Georgetown drunk and underage. :D

wait, you're giving me a good excuse to get pissed?
:headbang::headbang::headbang:
i passed three bottle shops on the way home today and almost stopped at all of them. actually i started saving caps a few weeks ago, i think is was because of some reference you made in another thread, so i have some linenkugels in a box for ya already.

edit: i hadn't seen this thread before now, otherwise you'd have dozens from me.

Thulsa Doom said:
Did you go to George Mason? Stuart? FC? Marshall? Actually I grew up in Bethesda and didnt get much over to the Virginia side till I came back from college and moved to Falls Church.
naw, i joined the navy after high scholl (robert e. lee in springfield)
thulsadoom said:
So I may have missed you by then but who knows. Maybe we bumped into each other at some point in Georgetown drunk and underage. :D
that is entirely possible! :D

tommy - excellent!!!!! :swing:

Back