beer from a bottle?

damn you tonks, i'm seeing beer tops everywhere now!! a coworker and i use our lunch break to walk up and down the beach, and as we were walking, i noticed all the bottle tops littering the road and think, "ooh, maybe i should pick these up for tonks." ;)

i didn't though, i'll just send you the tops from my hubby's beer :D

kuulani said:
damn you tonks, i'm seeing beer tops everywhere now!! a coworker and i use our lunch break to walk up and down the beach, and as we were walking, i noticed all the bottle tops littering the road and think, "ooh, maybe i should pick these up for tonks." ;)

i didn't though, i'll just send you the tops from my hubby's beer :D
lol...thanks hun...i see them all the time myself...however, i show less restraint and pick them up :eh: i appreciate you saving them for me.

Gato_Solo said:
Ahem...

"What do you do with the drunken sailor
what do you do with the drunken sailor
what do you do with the drunken sailor early in the morning..."

;)

"Put him in charge of an Exxon tanker
put him in charge of an Exxon tanker
put him in charge of an Exxon tanker headed for Alaska..."

okay, tonks ... what is the standard being set here by those who are more efficient than I am in sending bottle tops? i don't want to be the one who sends the least. :D

kuulani said:
okay, tonks ... what is the standard being set here by those who are more efficient than I am in sending bottle tops? i don't want to be the one who sends the least. :D
well...i haven't received any yet....;)

*races to be the first so i can be the standards-setter* :D

well, just when i find something positive about my hubby drinking, he slacks off, so as of now, i only have ... *counts* ...

4 Coors
1 Rolling Rock
3 Steinlager
1 Fosters
2 Budweiser

these are the tops i saw lying around the house after he popped them off and let fly everywhere.

:beerbang:

Perhaps he should try to construct a beer formulae based upon all of that coconut water you have on the compound. You could market it as that 'funny tasting beer with twice the calories'.

Back