beer from a bottle?

I assume you need them in good shape. My bottle opener always mangles the damn things in the process of getting them off. Want a bunch of mangled bottle caps? Mostly from some great german beer.

That's why the caps say "twist to open." That doesn't mean put on the Chubby Checker album and twist away.

Tonks, when I saw the title to this thread, I expected you to yell, "BRILLIANT!"

Thulsa Doom said:
I assume you need them in good shape. My bottle opener always mangles the damn things in the process of getting them off. Want a bunch of mangled bottle caps? Mostly from some great german beer.
mangled, aye aye...that's fine....OH!!! and i especially need corona caps.

inky? just for you:
crafts from bottlecaps? brilliant!!

*bump

i'm drinking a beer this evening (why you ask? because i quit smoking pot :() it's quite tasty!
mack.jpg

soooo...anyone got any caps for me?

Quitting pot was one of the easier things I ever did. I hope your experience is similar. Karen has put a jar for caps on the top o' the frig. Now, if I can only remember to put 'em in there.

HomeLAN said:
Quitting pot was one of the easier things I ever did. I hope your experience is similar. Karen has put a jar for caps on the top o' the frig. Now, if I can only remember to put 'em in there.
it sure as hell ain't easy today......oh! and just have the boy remind you...i think that'll do the trick ;)

this is the first time i've seen this thread ... but my hubby leaves his bottle caps everywhere, i'll start collecting them for you :D

i've still got a bunch here. havent had a chance to get to the post office. should be able to send them this weekend.

tonks said:
i'm not normally one to promote drinking...but :D

Ahem...

"What do you do with the drunken sailor
what do you do with the drunken sailor
what do you do with the drunken sailor early in the morning..."

;)

Gato_Solo said:
Ahem...

;)
well....since you asked...i do have a few ideas ;)

Gato_Solo said:
Ahem...

;)

Always preffered the Sex Pistols version of Friggin' in the Riggin' meself :D

Although, admitedly, it is a bit harder to sing after a shandy or three :drink:

Back