best fast food junk food

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Only in California-In & Out Burger..the worlds best french fries & the double double (chzbrg) is to die for.

In the southwest, WhataBurger is damned tasty.

Somebody, same day air me a double double & some fries, I've got the In n Out Urge

MitchSchaft

I went to texas over Christmas and had Whataburger for the first time. Apparently they used to have them here, but got rid of 'em a long time ago. It was pretty decent. Sonic is a car hop kind of deal. Forgot what they call it out west.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Originally posted by MitchSchaft
I went to texas over Christmas and had Whataburger for the first time. Apparently they used to have them here, but got rid of 'em a long time ago. It was pretty decent. Sonic is a car hop kind of deal. Forgot what they call it out west.

Ok, humour a poor ignorant backwoods Canadian, and please tell me what is car hop?

I never mentioned my favourite junk places for meals - Pizza Hut, Wendy's (very nice chicken salad), Tim Hortons , and any chain sub shop. Mr Sub is my favourite, Subway a close second. I don't like their oil and vinegar thng.

greenfreak

I got sick from some bad stuff at both Arby's and Checkers so I don't go there anymore... I'm on a massive diet so I don't really eat fast food. But if I DID, I would have:

Subway
McDonald's
Boston Market

Oh and Les, A&W isn't just a Canadian thing, there was definately one in NY a long time ago. I know this because it was my first job at 16-I was a terrible waitress. But I loved their curly fries, waffle cones, and ice cream floats. And all my friends worked there. Fun times... That was 13 years ago. :eek:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Originally posted by greenfreak
Oh and Les, A&W isn't just a Canadian thing, there was definately one in NY a long time ago.

I didn't say it, I didn't even know it was Canadian. :eek: :D I've never gone to an A&W, I guess it's something like Wendy's. ? For food I don't care what country it comes from, good food is good food! :headbang: I like falafels too, forgot to mention it, out in the sticks here I can't get them fast food though, so I have to make them myself which is a huge PITA!

Q

I guess I'll go with Arby's for roast beef and those triange potato thingamajigs
And DQ for coke floats with soft ice creammmmmmmmmmmmm yummy

greenfreak

Originally posted by L. Summerton
Originally posted by greenfreak
Oh and Les, A&W isn't just a Canadian thing, there was definately one in NY a long time ago.

I didn't say it, I didn't even know it was Canadian. :eek: :D I've never gone to an A&W, I guess it's something like Wendy's. ?

Alright, who's impersonating Leslie now?! ;)

It was sbcanada, sorry Les!

A&W was spawned from the Root Beer soda and is just like a Friendly's place (Dennys? Not sure what's up there.). Their claim to fame is the root beer floats in frosted glasses. Yummy!

sbcanada

Putting words into a Super Moderator's mouth? ;)

I said it's a Canadian chain, I did not say A&W was just a Canadian thing. :p Kinda like Wal-mart is an American chain, but we have Wal-marts in Canada. Wal-mart is owned by Americans, A&W is owned by Canadians.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
No prob, it sounds like something I'd say. :laugh:
We've got none of those places here as far as I know, but I think I know what they are. And root beer floats I like, but I hate root beer. Go figger! :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Originally posted by fury
I like the analogy that it sounds like the name of a girl magazine :D

I just thought of a better analogy -
Love and Lifestyles=brand of condoms :D

I know we have a brand called Lifestyle here. ;)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I didn't know they still had those! I think there is still one in London, Ontario but it is just a mom and pop thing. Cool! :cool: :)