• Tora! Tora! Tora!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pearl Harbor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
voted apocalypse now....

das boot was amazing too though, and pearl harbor....bwahahahahahahaha :D as if :D

there are so many good movies, all having their own beauty...for instance the original "the longest day" in b/w was amazing.
apocalypse now had a very good storyline, a very direct approach.
saving private ryan was very good because it focused on one (small) part in WWII....

it's not a movie, but when i have to choose for the best representation of the things happened in WWII, i'd have to go for the series Band of Brothers. without doubt.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Band of Brothers was fantastic. I couldn't wait to buy the set on CD and I've watched it from start to finish 4 times already...:wink2:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I've only seen two episodes, but it was good. I'd love to see the whole series like that.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
It also comes with an 80 minute documentary which includes interviews with the actual people depicted in the movie.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
that's the 6 dvd version, there is also a (less expensive) 5 dvd version which doesn't have that...i'd go for the 6 dvd tin box though. i have that one, and it's beautiful :)

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Its pretty intense once they hit Normandy...It doesn't ease off much till they capture the Eagle's Nest.

unclehobart

eiw... the 101 went all the way down there? Thats all the way over on the Austrian border. I've been to the town and Eagles Nest before. Good defensible territory.