Big Cat

highwayman

This cat is huge....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16594856/
John Earnest was in Seattle with his son Jeff, who was having a double lung transplant for cystic fibrosis, when their cat, Hercules, disappeared six months ago.
He recently recognized the "very Garfield-like" feline on the news, and stepped forward to claim him. Earnest says it's a "happy ending to a tragic story," adding that he didn't tell Jeff about the cat's escape for two months, afraid of "breaking his heart."
But Hercules (or Goliath, as the Oregon Humane Society named him) found his own way back. After getting stuck in a woman's doggy garage door while trying to steal a meal, a woman brought him to the OHS.
The Earnests recognized the 20-pound cat on television.
Jeff is doing well.

610_1168550779.jpg
610_1168519009.jpg

MrBishop

Bishop's heavier than my 1 year old daughter... probably in the 27lb range. Seven's a close second at around 24-25.

Nice cat tho'

2minkey

bootlicker
ya got me beat on gross weight (what kinda cats are thems?), but allow me to counter with his "sexy" pose...

doug2.JPG

MrBishop

ya got me beat on gross weight (what kinda cats are thems?), but allow me to counter with his "sexy" pose...

Bishop is the white one...Seven is grey/white. I suppose that mutt's would be best description (if it was applicable to cats).

With Bishop, it's mostly fat...he was a starving foundling and packed on the pounds but quickly. With Seven...he's ...er...big boned. Solid fat/muscle combo.