Bitching thread....

The traffic is flocking back to FL....roads are packed and accidents are increasing.....URGHHHHHHHH..... :alienhuh:

BeardofPants said:
Well, now that you mention it:retard: .... wait, we don't get ostriches in New Zealand! *handonhip

I dunno, never been :shrug:

I did wonder why I never saw any in the lord of the rings movies tho' :retard:

My snot is black...

I find this rather annoying.

It may have something to do with the 3 hours I spent sweeping and then hosing down a garage that prolly hadn't seen a broom in 8 odd years.

*runs off to blow nose yet again*

darn toddler just a bunch of *sniff* disease carrying *sniff* little snotty monsters *sniff* bend on spreading their cooties *achoo*

Camelyn said:
My snot is black...

I find this rather annoying.

It may have something to do with the 3 hours I spent sweeping and then hosing down a garage that prolly hadn't seen a broom in 8 odd years.

*runs off to blow nose yet again*

Umm....
:tmi: :tmi:

tonksy said:
darn toddler just a bunch of *sniff* disease carrying *sniff* little snotty monsters *sniff* bend on spreading their cooties *achoo*

Awww Tonksy...you got a cold sweetie... :sadhug:
Sending get well wishes....

Why do fully capable athletes perform so bad when their fellow mexicans with a discapacity perform so well?

Paralympic games:
Rank by gold: 15
Gold 14
Silver 10
Bronze 10

Olympic games:
Rank by gold: 60
Gold 0
Silver 3
Bronze 1

There's a joke that's related to this:

Q: Why does Mexico always do so poorly at the Olympics?

A: Every Mexican that can run, jump or swim is in the US.

Based on the "kernel of truth" hypothesis, that must mean Mexico's paralympic athletes can't get across the border without getting rounded up by La Migra.

(Where's a good "facetious" smilie when you need one?)

tonksy said:

You're not alone *sniff*

Sometimes I can't even sniff cuz it's too stuffed! And my right eye hurts!
There are 6 people in my house now, I don't think I'll be completely over this before it comes back again. :sick:

Spirit said:
You're not alone *sniff*

Sometimes I can't even sniff cuz it's too stuffed! And my right eye hurts!
There are 6 people in my house now, I don't think I'll be completely over this before it comes back again. :sick:
:sadhug: i feel your pain, sister.

Back