Buncha wankers

fury said:
Posting an inciteful remark anonymously tends to invite that kind of thing... :D

Well, yeeess, but I'd like to think that people could be a bit more intelligent about insulting them back, instead of using playground insults. :shrug: :p

I'd like to be not quite so dumb as a post...but sadly I'm not.

I'll try harder to be more intelligent in my next life.

*sighs*

*remains dumb as a post, unintelligent and uncreative just to keep fluffy happy*

Funny that you're neither three. I'm clinging onto you mostly cause you can deal with all the people who are, you know, the ones I can't stand? :p

I'm wordering...

RoyalWickedness Posted: Jun 13 2004, 05:10 PM

Progressive

Group: Members
Member No.: 2970

Well, I have, perhaps foolishly, interjected my $.02 over there. Unfortunately, those sorts of boards are filled with mindless sychophants who are incapable of processing logical information...
Same person?

fury said:
NO! You're not going anywhere! *clings onto Leslie's current life*

:p

*snapping towel*

Back...back, I say. She's the one holding my good towel, and I won't have you clinging to her. That's my job. :grumpy:

Thats a classic example that parents should monitor their kids use on the internet

They prolly angry because they missed a episode of The Teletubbies.
:)

to the long gone anonymous coward, i'm guessing we use a lot less bandwidth per capita than you do downloading your barnyard-midget-severed-appendage skin flicks from IRC, go drink a case of soda, before you're done i guarantee you'll have forgotten us. peace out d00d3R

tommyj27 said:
to the long gone anonymous coward, i'm guessing we use a lot less bandwidth per capita than you do downloading your barnyard-midget-severed-appendage skin flicks from IRC, go drink a case of soda, before you're done i guarantee you'll have forgotten us. peace out d00d3R

.....I want my magic missle!

MrBishop said:
I'm wordering...

Same person?

Was he referring to otc? Seems too intelligent for what was posted here.

I think it's funny how people judge things without taking the time to do a little research. A little reading... a little more lurking. they just latch onto one thing and their mind is made up.

it's people like that who make me want to retch. And I've met a lot of people like that IRL.

Back