Buy Black movement gains momentum

If I were to announce that I would be only shopping at White owned stores I would be called a bigot, a racist, a separatist, and a person of ill repute.

SOURCE

I only shop at stores owned by jews.

in all fariness, it hasn't really narrowed anything down.

so now would be the time for the naawp to form i guess

maybe white entertainment television

ivory magazine

an alliance of traditionally white colleges, complete with their own athletic conferences (besides the ivy league)

white history month

maybe we should annoint larry bird the same way jackie robinson was heralded. retire his number league-wide, and on the anniversary of his first game make all players wear 33

lets make the white guy who was pulled from his truck and beaten in l.a. birthday a national holiday

lets see just how open minded you guys really are to this crap you spout

ivory magazine

an alliance of traditionally white colleges, complete with their own athletic conferences (besides the ivy league)

white history month

maybe we should annoint larry bird the same way jackie robinson was heralded. retire his number league-wide, and on the anniversary of his first game make all players wear 33

lets make the white guy who was pulled from his truck and beaten in l.a. birthday a national holiday

sure, as soon as white people have to overcome years of oppression,

I'm not sure how the truth can be racist, but I know you will find a way to paint it so....

I seriously don't know of any convenience stores owned by anything but Asians. Actually I know of one owned by an Indian guy named Raj, (we call it the Raj-ma-hal, but in a nice way because Raj is a very nice guy) though I suppose India is technically on the Asian continent. Facts are facts, and despite how you try to make it so, it's not racist, it's just true!

I'm not sure how the truth can be racist, but I know you will find a way to paint it so....

I seriously don't know of any convenience stores owned by anything but Asians. Actually I know of one owned by an Indian guy named Raj, (we call it the Raj-ma-hal, but in a nice way because Raj is a very nice guy) though I suppose India is technically on the Asian continent. Facts are facts, and despite how you try to make it so, it's not racist, it's just true!

so because mark is unaware of it, it never happens

of course

care to post a link that shows conclusively that all convenience stores are owned by asians?

next: some of his best friends are black

Al;ready been done by David Duke. He was called a racist for doing so.

You would be called a racist for doing so.

ivory magazine

white history month

You left out the formation of the Congressional White Caucus.

By the way, did I mention that you would be called a racist for doing so.

If Bill Cosby had his way 3 out 4 African Americans wouldn't grow up wondering:
who's my Daddy?

I saw to it my Kid gotta a 100 yard 'headstart' in the race of life.
If ya don't know who yer baby daddy iz
ya ain't so lucky.

Remember whose stores were getting’ looted up
and burnt down during the Rodney King riots?

One race was here for 400 years
the other 40.

But now with Hussein in the Blanca House
all the wrongs will be a righted!

potato_sk.JPG

Jews, Christians, and women are not races. Discrimination? Yes. Racism? No.
Good... we're on the right path.

Okay.. discrimination, and not racism. Now, both of these terms have negative connotations because they're usually applied AGAINST a group, much like stereotyping.

What we're talking about here is neither. It's not AGAINST a group, but for the PROMOTION of another group.

When MLK was working towards equality for black Americans, was he being racist against Whites? When women worked towards suffrage, was that sexism against men?

Back