Buy Black movement gains momentum

it's not just promotion, it's ALways back to money.

Get the money, get the power, or so they think.
Been that way with many groups for ....since the invention of money I guess.

You have to be honest to trade right.

That said, I see nothing wrong with doing business with who you want to do business.
I boycott certain businesses myself, but it isn't along any racial lines.
I do business local to try to help build my immediate community. (when possible)
The local hardware is a looong time friend, so the new one they just built closer,
hasn't seen my face in there yet, but some things are getting harder to find, so...

When MLK was working towards equality for black Americans, was he being racist against Whites? When women worked towards suffrage, was that sexism against men?

To paraphase, any boner can build utopia. Making it last more than one generation is the trick. The civil rights movement was idealistic. It's follow up, not so much. women's sufferage, idealistic ... now balkanized into man bashing. Watched any TV commercials recently? Unions ... once a good thing, now, not so much. Greenpeace, used to be led by scientists, now led by political activists.

Even King Arthur's kid failed to follow in his father's footsteps.

Bishy the one's here for 12,000 years hadn't even invented the wheel yet.
Thanks for playing our game.

linguistic evidence suggests more like 35k.
Pre-ice age? I've read about the linguistic threads for China to Malaysia, Australia and New Zealand and a few others... but not found/read anything about the 'American' path (Pre-Clovis)

You wouldn't happen to have a link to an article/paper that I can read up on? PM is fine.

yeah some of my ancestors kill some of my other ancestors, and in the civil war,
ditto.

What's y'all's point about who was here then? They lost the war.
At that time world wide boundaries were not set.
Many think they still aren't. I think they should be.

To paraphase, any boner can build utopia. Making it last more than one generation is the trick. The civil rights movement was idealistic. It's follow up, not so much. women's sufferage, idealistic ... now balkanized into man bashing. Watched any TV commercials recently? Unions ... once a good thing, now, not so much. Greenpeace, used to be led by scientists, now led by political activists.

Even King Arthur's kid failed to follow in his father's footsteps.
"It is I, King Arthur, and these are my knights of the Round Table...."
7e4aba2a02c7d22c

"You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts."
c9dadddc051cf6be

Back