Calling All Virgins...

that's brilliant. why didn't i think of that instead of giving it to someone who turned out to be a major asshole.

I would never sell myself. The guy wants to hang out tonight... wait untill he finds out I don't wanna fuck XD

Kittie said:
I would never sell myself. The guy wants to hang out tonight... wait untill he finds out I don't wanna fuck XD

If he has a problem with it let me talk to him :devious:

just as bad.... which theme are you using? a lot of members use the default (blue) theme, so you could test your color choices and see for yourself :)

Professur said:
And you were gonna just give it away ...

yea but not in a slutty way nor for money but because she loves or thinks she loves the guy. Kittie I hope he respects that. best wishes. If not *cracks knuckles*

freako104 said:
yea but not in a slutty way nor for money but because she loves or thinks she loves the guy. Kittie I hope he respects that. best wishes. If not *cracks knuckles*
*makes herself puke in revolt to such....drivel.

no way she loves this guy or there wouldn't be all this fucking drama about it....
slutty? now you've pissed me off....if a woman just wants to fuck she is a slut? how simply primeval...it takes two, you know...(usually a man and a woman)....men need to get over this monopoly they think they have on sexual freedom. women have as much right to have meaningless sex as men, so if enjoying sex and making your own personal decision about sex make you a slut then guess what?
I AM A HUGE SLUT!

KITTIE, YOU DON'T WANNA DO IT? DON'T FUCKING DO IT!!!!!!!!
god damn....anyone else get the sense that this dead horse has been beaten to a bloody pulp?

if a woman wants to fuck she wants to fuck. i think ive mentioned this before. I dont feel like digging up old thread but if you want to go ahead. but if a person sells himself/herself for sex or is using it then why the fuck cant I say its slutty. and for the record: I have called myself a slut. not proud of it tho

freako104 said:
if a person sells himself/herself for sex or is using it then why the fuck cant I say its slutty. and for the record: I have called myself a slut. not proud of it tho
that's not a slut, that's a whore.....making your own decision based on your personal feelings and/or views is something that you are not proud of?

my past. i have gone over it. again if you want to dig up old threads be my guest. I am not going to though

freako104 said:
my past. i have gone over it. again if you want to dig up old threads be my guest. I am not going to though
i'm not trying to come down on you but it set me off...everyone makes decisions they later question...that's part of life but to stigmatize another individual because of their sexual escapades is wrong....slutty is as slutty does. if you are comfortable with your sexual appetite and schedule then so be it.

Back