Calling All Virgins...

i say that same thing. but i did take it as you coming down on me when you probably have seen me say exactly that. but again I do like most others. if you ride me well fuck you Ill ride you out too.

freako104 said:
i say that same thing. but i did take it as you coming down on me when you probably have seen me say exactly that. but again I do like most others. if you ride me well fuck you Ill ride you out too.
let's not get hostile, eric. i don't recall this thread you speak of.

tonks said:
no way she loves this guy or there wouldn't be all this fucking drama about it....

Right enough. Not love, but want

anyone else get the sense that this dead horse has been beaten to a bloody pulp?

Yup. But it's my experience that with kids today, you have to. Tehy've been taught too well that wants somehow justify everything. I believe it's called the American Way.

tonks said:
let's not get hostile, eric. i don't recall this thread you speak of.

sorry but I felt you were being hostile to me. there are a few threads around. so its more than one.

Everything about your past makes you who you are today. If you don't like who you are then change it. If you do like who you are then you have nothing to regret. Even the smallest change int he past could have DRASTICALLY affected today.

freako104 said:
how are you supposed to change your past?
you mean you don't have a time machine? still working on that flex capacitor? ;)
just learn from your mistakes and keep on truckin'.

tonks said:
you mean you don't have a time machine? still working on that flex capacitor? ;)
just learn from your mistakes and keep on truckin'.

yeah exactly, I never meant change your PAST, I meant if you don't like who you are NOW then do stuff NOW so that when NOW in the PAST you will like who you are THEN.

Back