Camelyn needs a kick in the pants - Help Please

MrBishop

OK...so Camelyn is a good friend of mine, and as a good friend, I'm asking all y'all to help me give her a decent kick in the pants.

Imagine this if you will...
linkin-park-group-4004271.jpg

Linkin Park is coming to Montreal this friday.
Camelyn has a ticket to see them
Camelyn has floor seats
Camelyn swung a back-stage pass which allows her:
An autograph session
A picture session
A chance to be filmed 'for Linkin Park purposes'
A grope your favorite musical idol session
Probably some free booze
Probably a free grope back ;)
etc...
etc...

BUT...she's waffling. She's paid the tickets and can't make up her mind wether she should actually go or not!!!

Please help me give her the kick in the pants that she needs to get off her fence and go have a bit of fun!!

Thanks
deBish

PM Camelyn

I am lucky to be able to go to 2-3 shows weekly for free if I so desire...sometimes I do it, not usually cause I want to see it, but just cause it's there. This week is Miss Universe Canada, next week Starship...I may just go to both for the heck of it. The shows are almost always cheesy, but I always have a good time...it's just the being OUT. If you think you can bear to listen to them for a couple hours, why not? It's out right? :D

OMG! GO GO GO! I wanna go to the show in the T-dot but it's sodl out!

If you turn down a chance to MEET Linkin Park I WILL hurt you! Unless you tell me long enough in advance that I can go in your place!!!

SOMEONE is gonna use that ticket!

and honestly...I can't afford to go to MOntreal...

Think of all the people who would KILL to have the chance you have...I am jealous of you but if you don't go I will honestly cry...the thought of such an opportunity going to waste!!!

OMFG. If you don't go, I'm coming up there to kick your ass personally.

Inkara1 said:
Did Camelyn pay for the ticket, or did she get it for free?

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER! AN OOPORTUNITY LIKE THIS IS NOT TO BE LET SLIP BY! ANYONE WHO DOES DESERVES VERY BAD THINGS TO HAPPEN TO THEM!

Jayzyz woman! Most peaople would cut of their boobies for such an opportunty..........OK, well maybe not, but I'm sure a few would sever their pinky fingers at least. GO!

Otherwise be a dear and auction the tickets on OTC....ye may get something out of it ;)

Back