Camelyn needs a kick in the pants - Help Please

Professur said:
I'd love to feel old about it, but Bish is older than me (by a few months) and he knows about them.

Not so old that I can't manage my own in a mosh-pit or a mud-fest musical festival. :)

My musical tastes went to the 'alternative' side. I listen to NIN and Manson, Limp Biskitz, seriously heavy metal groups, etc etc... some rap, raga, and then swing to classic rock, blues, classical music etc...

I think that your tastes in music broke the laws of time-continuation by stopping still right around the time when meatloaf hit the charts :) j/k

Cam, you're a nut if you don't go. It's definitely an opportunity that not many people get that often. Get a babysitter, get out and have a blast. I'm available if you need!!!!!

Linkin Park is a band who does an odd form of rock music that fuses hip-hop,techno and rock. theyre allright.Im sure you can find their stuff on the radio and such

MrBishop said:
Not so old that I can't manage my own in a mosh-pit or a mud-fest musical festival. :)

My musical tastes went to the 'alternative' side. I listen to NIN and Manson, Limp Biskitz, seriously heavy metal groups, etc etc... some rap, raga, and then swing to classic rock, blues, classical music etc...

I think that your tastes in music broke the laws of time-continuation by stopping still right around the time when meatloaf hit the charts :) j/k

You make that sound like a bad thing.

MrBishop said:

Bish - I thought you said you're old..........as in geriatric - Manson not a bit LOUD for you? Or do you just turn the hearing aid down? ;)

BTW - great bands you mentioned..........Limp Bizkit's really improved, Results may vary is a brilliant album & much better than Chocolate starfish....

But anyway, back to the Linkin Park discussion - has she decided what she wants to do yet?

I'm old, and I listen to Limp Bizkit. Of course mostly just so I can make sure my kids aren't listening to too much crap.

I may be one of the aged... but the last concerts I went to were : Puddle of Mudd, Smile Empty Soul, Evanesence, and Slayer... all quite heavy.

I know of Linkin Park... but I've never heard Linkin Park. After all... how good can they be if their greatest hit is a Michael Jackson remake? (souped up version of Smooth Criminal)

Um, that was Alien Ant Farm.

Linkin Parks big hit was "In the End".

PuterTutor said:
Um, that was Alien Ant Farm.

Linkin Parks big hit was "In the End".
Was it? LOL ... Then I guess I'm with Les as well and don't know em either. :D

*mild saracsm* I don't know why they kept writing music past 1976 anyway since the Lido Shuffle was the best song in human history. Its all been downhill ever since.

unclehobart said:
*mild saracsm* I don't know why they kept writing music past 1976 anyway since the Lido Shuffle was the best song in human history. Its all been downhill ever since.
Now that I mildy agree to. I'm still just a bit miffed I have nothing to play my CCR 8-Tracks on anymore.

Kawaii said:
I say go, but plug your ears when they start playing.

You've obviously never seen Cammy in a mosh pit :) She's a holy terror ;) Not bad for a little short mother of two. :p

POM is pretty good.
Deftones
Korn
Tool
Incubus
etc...

BTW... AT...I never said that I was decrepit....I'm a Dirty old man in training :) - I'm only 35 f'r crissakes...not 53 :p

Kids!!! SHeesh!!!

Only 35? Then why did you say you're old? Old to me is my dad's age....55 or so, I dunno - I stopped counting when he turned 50 ;)

OK, I take it back then - yer not decrepid.....but yer sure making headway on becoming that dirty old man.

Last concerts I went to were Live & Seether......Seether kicked ass, haven't been in a moshpit for ages, was a nice change of pace (almost broke my ankle though)

AlphaTroll said:
Bish - I thought you said you're old..........as in geriatric - Manson not a bit LOUD for you? Or do you just turn the hearing aid down? ;)

BTW - great bands you mentioned..........Limp Bizkit's really improved, Results may vary is a brilliant album & much better than Chocolate starfish....

But anyway, back to the Linkin Park discussion - has she decided what she wants to do yet?

Manson does have some soft songs
Godeatgod
Man you fear
In the Shadow of the valley of Death
Minute of Decay
Lamb of God
Cryptorchid
Kinderfeld
i dont know if it counts but Tied up dried up and dead to the world

Back