Canadians forbidden to enter this post

unclehobart

Where is everyone going for Thanksgiving?

Tonks and I are going to my mom's house. The kids are headed to Slim's. Tomorrow will be about 700 miles of driving for us... for joy.

We can just dial into small town religious AM radio along the way. Thats strong enough sedation for the strongest elephant.

I meant for the children...the AM radio will be tuned out with cries of "She said poopy" and "Give it back" or "It's my turn! Mommy!".

We could erect a cardboard shield between them.... which is going under the premise of 'if the parakeet can't see itself in the mirror, it won't peck at itself all day.'

We're hosting...16 or so (ham & grilled turkey & all the trimmings)

Staying home. Dara will be working so we had turkey and stuff Sunday (burp!). I'm going to do ham and baked taters on Thursday.

Going to my parents'. We are deep frying a turkey, they are baking a ham, and the assemblage is providing the trimmings.

Going to my parents'. We are deep frying a turkey, they are baking a ham, and the assemblage is providing the trimmings.

Tell me that you cut it up before you deep-fry it... or it's a small turkey or something.

/me tries to imagine the fryer large enough to handle a turkey, give up and moves slowly away from SnP with hands readily visible.

Tell me that you cut it up before you deep-fry it... or it's a small turkey or something.

/me tries to imagine the fryer large enough to handle a turkey, give up and moves slowly away from SnP with hands readily visible.

Are you serious? Of course you fry it whole...
linkage
*wanders off muttering about silly canuckiis

Silly Canuck, have you learned nothing yet? I am Southern. I can deep fry ANYTHING!

Of course I'm gonna deep fry that turkey. Whole. All at once. [Arlo]With four part harmony and feeling.[/Arlo] And then we are going to eat it. As God intended.

Back