caution racy talk.

I have three from surgery. On on my left thigh that's about 3 inches long. They had to take a sample of muscle tissue out to test if I had a medical condition, which I do. I have malignant hypothermia. I have to be very careful with what kinds of medications they give me and what I can take because many can cause adverse effects or wrose, be lethal. The other two were for a surgery of reconstructiong my left ear. I was born with a deformed left ear and a cosmetic surgeon reshaped it using parts of my body. I had a rib taken out to form C shape of the ear (yes, you can touch it and feel that its a bone) and I had skin taken of my ass (true, true) to form the rest of the ear. It's either very interesting or gross depending on you. I get a 50/50 reaction when I tell this story.

My fianl scar I got a bout a year ago. It's on my left knee (everything's on the left side of my body!). I was driving my crotch rocket (streetbike or better known as a Ducati). Someone sidesiped me and I toppled off. The bike landed on my knee. Got stitches and a dime size dent in my knee.

cyd, thats wild! i think it's interesting. my right ear is too floppy (from an unfortunate experience with an ex) it folds up nicely. fun party trick.

tonks said:
WOW! how much of a scar do you have on your nose and eyebrow?
Pretty much all of my left eybrow is a scar. Luckily the hair grew back but the scar is kinda pinky-purpley and looks like it is only barely covering the flesh below. I have a 'heat and alcohol' sensitive scar on my left cheek that looks alright when Im cool and sober but heat me up or gimme alckyhol and it goes black. I have 4 individual scars on the right side of my nose but they've all gone white and bumpy.

Bish: OMFG! you are one lucky SOB 2with regards to the impact. Dont think your insurance man liked you much thereafter though :(

yeah, that's me cute little floppy ear...
diffident.gif

*bounces and claps* :lol: if you look closely at my pic in the gallery you should be able to see my scars.

Scars are cool.

I used to have a T-Shirt that said "Scars are trophies for the intense." I loved that shirt, but my wife made me get rid of it after I tore the sleeves off, and it had two big holes in the front. :shrug:

PuterTutor said:
Scars are cool.

I used to have a T-Shirt that said "Scars are trophies for the intense." I loved that shirt, but my wife made me get rid of it after I tore the sleeves off, and it had two big holes in the front. :shrug:

you remind me of a coed naked cajuns shirt i had to throw away, the seams were basically coming unravelled it got worn so much...great shirt.

I want these tee's but cant remember where I saw them:

BOMB TECHNICIAN: If you see me running please follow

I'm only wearing blank till they invent a darker colour

HEY LOOK AT ME! nosey lil bugger arent you?

steweygrrrr said:
I want these tee's but cant remember where I saw them:

BOMB TECHNICIAN: If you see me running please follow

I'm only wearing blank till they invent a darker colour

HEY LOOK AT ME! nosey lil bugger arent you?
too funny stewey!
the coed one was a hoot! suck a little head, pinch a little tail - cuz of the crawfish- get it? haha...cajun humor...
i wanted this shirt- all it says is "i am the girl your mother warned you about." have never seen it except on a person.

Back