Cell phone pictures

Cerise

Maybe I'm a dork, but I got me one of them thar RAZRs. I waited 5 years after they came out, of course, so now it's retro, but hey....I kinda like it!

MrBishop

It's what I have now...came with the Corp package 5 years ago - my second 'baby-phone'. Used strictly to let me know if my wife needed something picked up on my way home, or when it was 'time'. Still have it. Works well, but the reception sometimes sucks, mostly in big-box stores like Wallmart and Costco.

MrBishop

I got the dollarama version of a belt-clip case. Too thick..muffles the ring and the vibe, but what can'ya expect for $4, eh.

The best part (for me) is the little loop that stops the case from falling completely off the belt if the clip fails to keep it in place.

Cerise

I'm not going to attatch that clip, but I liked the idea of the little "D" ring to snap a lanyard to.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Maybe I'm a dork, but I got me one of them thar RAZRs. I waited 5 years after they came out, of course, so now it's retro, but hey....I kinda like it!

I just picked up a palm treo, I don't know how I lived without it before.

just having my calendar, tasks, memos, and contacts at hand.

great for work.

Cerise

I know.

I looked at all the reviews, and I mean: ALL the reviews. It took me awhile to shell out the cash.

I came to the conclusion that maybe the people that were complaining had other reasons ie: TEXTING

I only use it as a PHONE! I've never ever texted in my life. Nor has my kittie, for that matter.....;)

BeardofPants

Yep - I don't do much txting or phone either, but it's good to have for when I need to make that urgent call to check if the BF still needs that diet coke. ;)

Inkara1

One nice thing about my phone is it's easy to tell which key my thumb is on by feel so I don't have to take my eyes off the road. :D

ResearchMonkey

The nicest thing about my cell phones is that they rarely ring. I keep one off 98% of the time, the other only my wife and kids have the number.

My land-line has been answered maybe a dozen times in 3 years, that ringer switch, its off too. So is the answering machine.

The phones themselves are nice though.

Dave

I've had my RAZR for a couple of years now and I like it. I only use it for calls and the occasional picture though. I'll upgrade once I finally break it.

One nice thing about my phone is it's easy to tell which key my thumb is on by feel so I don't have to take my eyes off the road.

*evil eye

On the plus side, you are on the wrong side of the continent from me.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I have a RAZR and I like it, had it almost 3 years now. I've dropped it a number of times and the front screen has multiple cracks but still works fine. I use my phone for texting all the time (NOT when I'm driving though) and I don't mind it. I'm actually really used to texting with my phone so I'm pretty fast and accurate. That said, my next phone I want a QWERTY keyboard. QWERTY keyboards on phones wasn't so popular 3 years ago, at least not at a reasonable price.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Are you implying that talking on the phone while driving is worse than texting while driving??