Check this out

Inkara1

Hey now, don't punch me! Punch Cleveland Indians SP Jake Westbrook! He told that joke in the May 30, 2005 edition of Sports Illustrated!

Inkara1

Thing is, I'm thinking I need to stockpile a few good ones to tell in person. After all, my reputation precedes me and I'm sure you're expecting a few groaners. I wouldn't want to disappoint my faithful aidience. :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Antennae are those things on your TV or radio that provide reception for the TV or radio. The party after a wedding is usually called a reception.

You really didn't miss much.

Stop Laughing

Good thing you are coming then, I'd be next in line for that job, and unfortuantely I do know a good source for bad humor around here...

A police officer is driving along and sees this car swerving all over the road. He finally gets next to the car at a red light and sees the woman driving inside knitting. He motions for her to roll down her window and yells "Pull over", to which she responds, "nope, it's a sweater."

A.B.Normal

Inkara1 said:
Too bad you won't be in Atlanta... I need SOMEONE to tell my jokes to :(

There will be lots of people to tell your jokes to,just not ones that won't beat the crap out of you afterward. :D

Inkara1

A.B.Normal said:
There will be lots of people to tell your jokes to,just not ones that won't beat the crap out of you afterward. :D
That's the thing... Nixy is soft and cuddly and she wouldn't hurt a fly. :D

Inkara1

Oh, I see... so you're going to raid the Walgreen's bug spray aisle before you hit the road?