Chevy in Britain

AlladinSane

They are getting better though. Fiat on the other hand, continue to surprise me with attrocities like the Doblò:
fiat-doblo.jpg

fiat_doblo.jpg

17816.jpg

chcr

Too cute for words
And of course the ugliest car ever created, The Pontiac Aztek.
I think Ford is forever in Pontiac's debt for creating something that (easily) surpassed the Edsel.

chcr

Too cute for words
Definately a top five choice. Citroen still is the champ.

Are you referring to the DS. You do realize they've made more than one car, right? I personally find the DS strange looking but not particularly ugly as such. With the Aztek, they went out of their way.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Are you referring to the DS. You do realize they've made more than one car, right? I personally find the DS strange looking but not particularly ugly as such. With the Aztek, they went out of their way.

2CV. So ugly they didn't name it. The name stands for 2 horses...as in horsepower...

chcr

Too cute for words
2CV. So ugly they didn't name it. The name stands for 2 horses...as in horsepower...

Okay, I'll grant you the 2CV (Duex Cheveaux, that's a name, sort of ;) ) is ugly but it's a "don't stick anything on it that it doesn't absolutely need to get around" ugly. The Aztek beats it hands down, IMO.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member

Hell if I know. I've seen very few Citroen automobiles but whenever I see that nameplate, it's horrendous.

AlladinSane

The Kango
09_13_44Renault_Kango_1.jpg

What I got to drive around in on my last trip to Europe. :p
Yup, we have those around these parts, too, but the Doblò is uglier in every angle you look at it, trust me.
As a Plus, Fiat made an off-road(???) version with even higher height and ridicolous sport-utility outfit.