Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Something with cheese

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • BBQ

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
I was having a brawl with my brother between "salt and vinegar" and "cheese and onions". We didn't want to open both, so we ended up flipping a coin. He won. Beh.

Current favorite: Tostitos scoops w/ Maries Creamy Italian Garlic salad dressing

Previous favorite: Lays Kettle Cooked chips w/ Seven Seas Green Goddess salad dressing

unclehobart said:
UK translation : Pray tell, what flavour of crisps do ye fancy?

those pesky americans...

and i was gonna say chips, cheese and gravy. a delight i've only experienced since moving to the north.

however, i shall proclaim kettle chips as the greatest crisp. sea salt and balsamic vinegar being the most divine, while the salsa with mesquite follows up a close second

Nixy said:
chips + cheese + gravy = poutine

interesting. i like the sound of canada.

wonder if it's as hard to get a work permit for there as it is for the US...

nambit said:
Nixy said:
chips + cheese + gravy = poutine

interesting. i like the sound of canada.

wonder if it's as hard to get a work permit for there as it is for the US...
She is being silly. French fries + cheese + gravy = poutine. French fries + cheese (nachos) + salsa = Mexi fries.

And getting a work permit for Canada is slightly easier provided you're qualified and experienced.

lightly salted [i'd have to agree with that northern based lad on the kettlechips :licklips: ]

Unc, didn't I post most of these very same polls at JJR's once upon a time?

BTW I like beef flavoured. But since Marks and Spencers pulled up stakes here, I can't get any anymore.:(

Back