CIA runs secret terrorism prisons abroad: report

Gato_Solo said:
I'd say it was :bs: because it was only Republican senators that were briefed. These conspiracy theories of yours are starting to verge on paranoia.
Because we all know Cheney isn't known for only keeping certain people whom he feels supports his agenda in the loop. :swing:

{edit} and since they (administration) are trying to gain support for an exemption for CIA tactics ,bringing all thsoe together who you feel would help you get those exemptions and going "see this is why we need an exemption". You wouldn't need/want Dems included at the meeting if you know that support from Repubs will get you what you want {edit}

chcr said:
George I used to be the director of the CIA. Some conspiracy theories may not be "theories."

1. What years were George I President?
2. Funding for building those 'secret' prisons would have to come from what years?
3. If those prisons actually exist, why the f*ck are we using Guantanamo Bay?

You may now answer logically, if possible.

Gato_Solo said:
Guantanamo Bay isn't a secret. You would probably use the secret prisons for things that needed to be more secret.

Gato_Solo said:
1. What years were George I President?
2. Funding for building those 'secret' prisons would have to come from what years?

You may now answer logically, if possible.

1. '88-'92
2. Assuming as I would that they predate the the current situation, my guess would be during the cold war. Probably been moved any number of times, of course. Sorry, I didn't put that very well. I really wasn't suggesting that he created them, but I'll bet if they exist he knew all about them.
3. Guantanamo is misdirection. If you see what you think you're looking for you stop looking.

Don't get me wrong, Gato. I don't know if they exist, but I would not be in the least surprised. Real espionage isn't like TV or the movies. It's a dirty business and one hopes our operatives (and, I assume, everyone else's) wouldn't stick at breaking a few rules to get the job done. Their real mistake is letting anyone in "the leaky administration" know about it.

flavio said:
Guantanamo Bay isn't a secret. You would probably use the secret prisons for things that needed to be more secret.

:rofl4: You know how ridiculous that sounds, right?

Back