Circumsicion

Gotnolegs

MizzFizzTheBizz said:
i think it is more difficult for a bloke to DIY and wax the nadgers coz you need to pull yer scrotum taut. i would love to inflict that on a bloke...

I suppose it would be fine if you were a relatively hairless guy, but being somewhat hairy you'd have to wax my entire body or it would look very strange indeed...

AlphaTroll

Oz - ye don't have to wax them, get someone to tweeze them for you :D

Paul - you got the right idea babe - bet you get a lot of blow jobs eh?

Mr legs - you should have come to my private salon - the girls love doing those type of jobs (just remember to tip them - they have in the past 'accidentally' dropped some peroxide on someone's head)

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
My philosophy is don't expect her to do, what you won't

and NEVER use and epilady down there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hence teh cream I love, no nicks OUCH

razor burn

and using regular Nair

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
Awe dry yer tears hun. Seems we can't get away from torturing yer bits tonight eh?

Between catration, circumsicion, suspect waxing and the tweezers........it has been a disturbing day :D

At this rate I'm gonna start wearing leather and chains...........and calling myself Rex :evileek:

Either that or an air hostess called Marigold...

AlphaTroll

bleach said:
Between catration, circumsicion, suspect waxing and the tweezers........it has been a disturbing day :D

At this rate I'm gonna start wearing leather and chains...........and calling myself Rex :evileek:

Either that or an air hostess called Marigold...

Why not just be both hun? That way you get to lead yourself around the room by a chain attached to your dingaling, all the while dominating and disciplining yourself :D

(and the description of what is running through my mind right now is so bizarre it scares even me :eek: )

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
Why not just be both hun? That way you get to lead yourself around the room by a chain attached to your dingaling, all the while dominating and disciplining yourself :D

(and the description of what is running through my mind right now is so bizarre it scares even me :eek: )

Hmm.........lemme get a descent amount of the voddy inside me.

Then anything is possible :D

Counldn't be a dominatrix air hostess tho'..............the seatbelts would take 10 mins to fasten and be impossible to get out of :eh:

AlphaTroll

bleach said:
Hmm.........lemme get a descent amount of the voddy inside me.

Then anything is possible :D

Counldn't be a dominatrix air hostess tho'..............the seatbelts would take 10 mins to fasten and be impossible to get out of :eh:

You could too be a dominatrix air hostess!

"Und I only vant to hear one cleeck"

(collective click from all passengers)

Maybe not such a good idea - if you started using the oxygen mask to hogtie passengers to the roof :D

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
You could too be a dominatrix air hostess!

"Und I only vant to hear one cleeck"

(collective click from all passengers)

Maybe not such a good idea - if you started using the oxygen mask to hogtie passengers to the roof :D

Only trouble is.........it's almost impossible to do the Emergency Exit demonstration bit while wearing latex and restraints ;)

Besides, once they have all "earned" there lil' packets of peanuts we would prolly have been at the destination for an hour :D

Aunty Em

Ahhhhh.... so this is where you're all hiding.

I can see why! :eek2:

I shall have to cross my legs for a week having read this...

AlphaTroll

bleach said:
Only trouble is.........it's almost impossible to do the Emergency Exit demonstration bit while wearing latex and restraints ;)

Besides, once they have all "earned" there lil' packets of peanuts we would prolly have been at the destination for an hour :D

But just think how much fun it would be making them 'earn' it! Hmmm - and making them earn the right to go to the toilet on a 16 hour flight :D

Gotnolegs

Aunty Em said:
Ahhhhh.... so this is where you're all hiding.

I can see why! :eek2:

I shall have to cross my legs for a week having read this...

No, this is why we're all hiding...

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
But just think how much fun it would be making them 'earn' it! Hmmm - and making them earn the right to go to the toilet on a 16 hour flight :D

As much as I'm tempted..........

Even I can't get into Earning Toilet Priveledges from A Transvestite Dominatrix Air Hostess :D