Circumsicion

MizzFizzTheBizz

Aunty Em said:
Oops! I see what you mean.... :lol:

It's a picture hosting site called "You-are-a-huge-nerd"....

I'll have to show you how to use it on Thursday if we're not busy at work....

Do u wanna know the funny thing.. when i clicked on the link i got the white page cannot be displayed :)

MizzFizzTheBizz

bleach said:
Erm dizzy..............it's a free piccy hosting site......it just has an idiotic name :eh:

Ok but perhaps when i can get past the cannot be displayed page i might be able to have a laugh on me too!

Kawaii

MizzFizzTheBizz said:
Ok but perhaps when i can get past the cannot be displayed page i might be able to have a laugh on me too!
Try turning off your firewall. And switch browser to Mozilla Firebird.
Below is proof that i wasn't calling you a nerd. :) Ok, maybe a little. ;)
oragne_logo.jpg

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Back up a bit here please...

Inky: You are getting divorced? :sadhug: Sorry to hear that.

Kawaii

Welcome to my Nine Step Guide To Picture Uploading For Dummies(tm).
Step one.
stepone....jpg

Step two.
steptwo....jpg

Step three.
stepthree....jpg

Step four.
stepfour....jpg

Step five.
stepfive....jpg

Step six.
stepsix....jpg

Step seven.
stepseven....jpg

Step eight.
stepeight....jpg

Step nine.
stepeight....jpg

You better appreciate this, 'cause i went through a world of hurt making it.

MizzFizzTheBizz

Kawaii said:
Try turning off your firewall. And switch browser to Mozilla Firebird.
Below is proof that i wasn't calling you a nerd. :) Ok, maybe a little. ;)
oragne_logo.jpg

:ashamed: ok apologies for getting wrong end of stick and for saying things that may not be true :winkkiss:

AnomalousEntity

Aunty Em said:
Shaving under my arms has nothing to do with culture and everything to do with personal hygeine, my dear.

And as usual religion rears it's ugly head in certain other practices... my point is that it's better to get it over an done with in that case as soon as possible... it's less painfull, or have you never seen a grown man who's just been circumcised? He'd do John wayne proud! :lol:

Really,

Ive had unshaved arms for years with no associated hygiene..

Many cultures do have women who do not shave there and I am unaware of any hygiene problems.

Even your perception of "why" its done is colored by culture.

Aunty Em

I use stick or roll-on deodorant anti-perspirant because I'm allergic to the propellants in sprays (asthma and excema, they give me both), and they are not very effective on a hairy armpit. So I shave using a shaving cream for hypersensitive skin, as again I'm allergic to every dipillitary cream I've ever tried.

There's also only one brand of swedish makeup that I can wear without ending up with puffy red eyes and blotches, so I only wear makeup if I go out in the evening as it's hideously expensive and my skin has become much more sensitive just lately.

Oz

Originally Posted by bleach
Erm dizzy..............it's a free piccy hosting site......it just has an idiotic name

There's a name I ain't seen for a while. Wotever happened to that guy? He was pretty cool :)

Oz

BeardofPants said:
Last I heard, oz had beaten the crap outta him, and bleach had limped off into the horizon. :hmm:

*nods* Sounds about right......i've heard only bad things about that Oz bloke...

Mare

I had both my boys circumsized when they were born.....looked OUCHY !!! With my first son, I was scared to touch it, it looked so sore, and then I had to take him back to the docs, cus, he started to get adhesions, i wasn't pulling it back far enough to clean it properly. With my second son I learned alittle more and how to properly care for it, so all was fine.

MrBishop

Weighed all the options re: circumsizing my son and found that there was no valid medical reason to do so. The only issue that might come up is if (later in his life) the perinal attachment to the foreskin is too short to accomodate an erection. It might cause him pain. Chances are that neither he nor I will discuss it until a few years' hence.

Starya

Boys over here are not circumsized, so my 10 year old is naturally intact. He hasn't had any problems with it so far..