Congress overturns incandescent bulb ban ... for now

fuc that the Chinkies lag behind us in everything

U.S._Real_Median_Household_Income_by_Race_and_Ethnicity.JPG

interesting how the rate of difference between asians and whiteys becomes more dramatic leading up to recessions. suggests that asians are better equipped to adjust tactically to (and properly milk) new opportunities, at least 'til the bubble goes *poof.*

oh, less-adaptable white guys, where have you gone?

why am i asking that? y'all are right fucking here.

The U.S. population's distribution by race and ethnicity in 2010 was as follows:
Asian 4.7 % ?
How's that white guilt thing working out for you?

It's a light bulb. Let people buy what they want.

For video I have a number of different lighting kits; tungsten (halogens), LED and florescent.

LED's can put out great light but it ain't cheap (I suspect it actually is cheap, they just need to pay off the technology). I have both indoor/outdoor (3200k/5600k) and they look great provided you reflect the source, the source is like the sun to look at directly.

I'm not to hip on household CFL's and my lighting CFL's would suck as household lighting. In the 3200k (indoor lighting) they make an akward bright bluness thats hard on the eyes.

I have enough incandescent to last a few years, by then I'm betting the LED's will the best game.
620864.jpg

oh noe, light that is hard on the eyes. i have one CFL in a lamp. it doesn't bother me. but, then, i keep things very dimply lit. i look better that way.

No, thses not like a regular CFL, which I'm not fond of. These fuckers are almost like a welding arc with a blueish glare. We tried one in a room and even the neighbor asked what kind of light is was looking from his view outside.

is that why my videographer used different color gel sheets over lights when she videotaped a public service message - featuring my cat scarfing food - at my house? to compensate for the various spectral diffs in the lighting situation?

Generally, yes. Lowering the K or to add/subtract colors to achieve enlightenment.

Thank god for your cat, will it keep Iran from bomb'n us too?

won't matter cause north korea will do it first. you know, the rogue state we've been pussyfooting around for decades so as not to offend our chinezer overlords?

Congress comes up with another silly assed law?

Har very insightful
Truman pussed out and didn't let MacArthur kick their asses.
JFK nearly started WWIII with the bay of pigs fiasco so we shot him
LBJ lost in Nam
Jimmy Carter gave us a nuclear Iran
Clinton caused 9-11
Now Obambo is taking credit for winning in Iraq?
Hell mebbe he can let the ChiComs have Taiwan back before he's voted out of office?

Back