Daylight savings

Aunty Em

Janimal said:
Monday morning...

Did I mention I hate DST??!!

Nevermind now I have to fight with my daughter because she's "not supposed to get ready for bed until the sun goes down".

:grumpy:

Ummm, what's that, about 4 hours sleep around June 21st?

greenfreak

I usually don't notice as much but my sleeping schedule is so exact now, an hour makes a difference. I couldn't get to sleep as quickly last night and woke up to dark skies this morning which was also weird.

Good thing my stomach doesn't need to get used to it.

Janimal

Aunty Em said:
Ummm, what's that, about 4 hours sleep around June 21st?

Yeah, something like that. It's pretty phreakin ridiculous. I completely sympathize with her too because I always hating having to go to bed when it was still light outside.

Mirlyn

PuterTutor said:
I would guess so Aunty. It would really suck for me. I'd get up at 7, drive an hour to work, get there at 7. Then go home at 4, drive an hour home, and get there at 6. :tardbang:

When I flew to AZ, I took off from KC just before 5am and landed in Phoenix at 6am. I remember driving around looking for a place to eat (since I had been up for five hours) but very few places were open since it wasn't yet 7am. While there I was waking up at 7 (9 here-time) and going to bed around 11 (1 here-time).

Talk about jet lag when I got back though...flew out at 9, got to KC around 1:30. For about a week I was going to bed at 3 (1 AZ time) and getting up for work/school at my normal time--6am.