Dear Saddam. Best wishes.

I wish saddam that i would show up with a desert eagle and shoot out his knee caps then tourch his body and burn all the hair off of it, then take some sulferic acid and pour it on his intire body, then cover him in salt. Then tie his legs to 2 horses and his arms to 2 horses and quartor him, then feed his dead carcus to a group of starving lions.

saddam

Saddam has alot of money and rules a country and his ass is grass. Dumbass mouslims. I just hope Iran, Turkey, Saudia Arabia and Oman is also on the hit list. God has no mercy for dumb asses.:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Easylisa said:
Dumbass mouslims

you spelled Muslim wrong.

may you burn but not die then heal then burn again then lose all your money and let people throw alchol on your burns to make it hurt worse then get what you did. have some karma bitch. fuck sadam with one of those dildos from teh south park movie though it wasnt all that.

Re: saddam

Easylisa said:
Saddam has alot of money and rules a country and his ass is grass. Dumbass mouslims. I just hope Iran, Turkey, Saudia Arabia and Oman is also on the hit list. God has no mercy for dumb asses.:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Nice 1st post :rolleyes:

Re: saddam

Easylisa said:
Dumbass mouslims. I just hope Iran, Turkey, Saudia Arabia and Oman is also on the hit list.

Ooh, why don't we tell the rest of world that? It should inflame the situation nicely... :rolleyes:

Maybe you should heed your own words a bit more carefully before posting?

God has no mercy for dumb asses.:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

May you be placed in a room with the mothers and fathers of the soldiers you murdered, and soldiers that you had tortured in the last conflict and this one.

Let them do whatever they want to him. May no mercy be shown.

May your intestines burst from the pressure of the crap flowing through your veins, and may the fleshy slush dribble forth from your anus and accumulate itself in your sandals, to squish bloodily between your ingrown toenails...you 'morceau de merde!!!'

May you share a room with Flavio and Jeslek for the rest of your days.

Back