Declaw or not declaw?

Spirit said:
Then how do you bathe a cat?

Well, let's see, they have these things, they're called kitty wipes! It's like a baby wipe but for cats. It's used to clean them instead of trying to shove them in a tub of water and freaking them out. That is what you are suppose to do.

Or, just leave them be, in case anyone has noticed, a cat cleans itself.

Uki Chick said:
Well, let's see, they have these things, they're called kitty wipes! It's like a baby wipe but for cats. It's used to clean them instead of trying to shove them in a tub of water and freaking them out. That is what you are suppose to do.

No thank you, I prefer my cat not to lick chemicals off of her fur.

Uki Chick said:

Not all, and not all that well. :p

Spirit said:
No thank you, I prefer my cat not to lick chemicals off of her fur.

Guess what I'm going to say next.

They're non toxic! I wouldn't use them otherwise. I'm not interested in killing my three cats with toxins. I've even asked my vet if they're safe, and guess what again, it was YES

Professur said:
It's actually a non-toxic, biodegradable soap.

Hmm.. if they have one that will help keep her dander down (we have a little one with allergies) then that would actually be much easier than bathing.

Uki Chick said:
Guess what I'm going to say next.

They're non toxic! I wouldn't use them otherwise. I'm not interested in killing my three cats with toxins. I've even asked my vet if they're safe, and guess what again, it was YES

You're just too chicken to get them wet. :D

Gato_Solo said:
You're just too chicken to get them wet. :D

Far from it! Before they came out with the wipes, I used to give them a bath in the tub. So don't assume anything, unless you're living under my roof.

Spirit said:
Why the sarcasm? I'm checkin' out your signature and something doesn't jive here....

Because I think you need to educate yourself on cats, and to think of declawing just because of her temperament, I find is disgusting.

Like I said earlier, if she's not fixed, that might help. Most of the time it helps calm them down.

Uki Chick said:
Far from it! Before they came out with the wipes, I used to give them a bath in the tub. So don't assume anything, unless you're living under my roof.

Why did you do that? Above, you state that:

Spirit said:
I'm checkin' out your signature and something doesn't jive here....

I'm not dancing right now, now am I. I'm at the office, bored off my ass with a computer program that doesn't work right now, so I can't get my work done.

You would have to come 3000+km south to find any beach that isn't freezing these days. Even Hawaii is a wee bit on the chilly side right now.

Back