Dick Cheney's Daughter Pregnant

highwayman

Hummmm...Openly gay, living with a SO...There had to have been a sperm donor some were in the loop...Wonder if anybody will come forward...

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/12/6/94643.shtml?s=ic
Mary Cheney, the openly gay daughter of Vice President Dick Cheney and wife Lynne, is pregnant, according to a published report.

Mary Cheney, 37, and her partner of 15 years, Heather Poe, 45, are "ecstatic" about the baby, due in late spring, The Washington Post reported in Wednesday's editions, quoting an unnamed source close to the couple.

Frink-101_Frozen_Pops.jpg

Probably a family friend donated...or they went with 'the bank'.

What....your saying God wouldn't do a Lesbian ,seems like his kind of sense of humour. Now God justs sits back and watches her try and explain it to her partner.:D

either that or in this day and age he just wasn't able to find any other female of childbearing age that anyone would believe was still hadn't been with a man.

What....your saying God wouldn't do a Lesbian ,seems like his kind of sense of humour. Now God justs sits back and watches her try and explain it to her partner.:D

either that or in this day and age he just wasn't able to find any other female of childbearing age that anyone would believe was still hadn't been with a man.

:rofl: :beardbng:

Still trying to detrmine what this has to do with anything at all. They aren't getting married are they?

It has about as much import as Cheney being a bad shot or Clinton getting a little in the White House washroom... nothing... but it makes great slow news day cannon fodder.

Look! There goes Paris Hilton!

Erm.. you don't know the slang reference then? Tis shorthand for cooter. If that one doesn't ring a bell... then it is a slang term for her external appearing genitalia.

I opened this thread to let everyone know as I was reading down the list in the New Posts, I read this title as "Duck Chesney"

And, in response to the thread itself... um.. what? Something about Paris Hilton and Britney's pussy...

<.<

>.>

I thought lesbianism, by its very nature, made pregnancy impossible. Where are my outdated biology books? I want a refund.

Back