Disappointed in some of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spirit said:
My son, same age, couldn't tell you where any restaurant is. And he's an A+ student.

Oh
My
God.

I am sorry you guys. I was defending an illusion and attacking you in the meanwhile.:( I just get so - well - when a kids involved I get all blind and uppity and shit.

I thought you accidently hit quick quote, Q - but now I see what you were doing.

:banghead: :bash:

:confuse3:

What are you talking about?

Spirit said:
My son, same age, couldn't tell you where any restaurant is. And he's an A+ student.

lol I just guessed, they were only diners that I know of in CH :)

Q said:
Spirit said:
Why are you rolling your eyes, Squiggy?
maybe he's trying to figure out what the socio-educational benefit of a picture of two women kissing in a sexual manner and the conversation it would inspire, would be for a 13 y/o.

Maybe he's trying to figure out why an adult would post as a kid
Perhaps the answer is in this thread.

Shit
I actually finally understood the connection between this and Spirits post.

At 13, I'd used a french tickler. A nice 16 year old girl taught me all about them. I miss her sometimes.

greenfreak said:
Anyone who's been at this board from the beginning probably knows what Q is inferring and about whom she is talking. As I've said before (in threads that were locked and taken from general view), using tactics like trolling or making alts to stir shit and claiming that it helps the board is pitiful and misguided. It's usually done for personal gain and no other reason.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to find Altron is who I think he is. And if it is who I'm thinking, once again, the people who don't lie and stir shit are proved less important than the trolls by allowing them to remain.
I've been saying this since HWC OT times. If you don't want a Troll don't feed him. If people didn't fight them, but instead ignored them, maybe OT could still exist. If you ignore there is no fuel to fire it.
As for Altron what makes you so mad about him? Is he annoying? Sometimes, but so are others here. Does he spam? Sure do others? Did he attacked someone else? Not that I've seen. Is he immature not much more than other people. He's an alter ego? Then I ask? Why should I care? He's being nice? Good. He's not? I will ignore. Did he told fake stories just to play me for fool? Am I a fool? No I'm a person who likes to be nice to others. I hope I willl feel like being a fool by doing that. Only one person on boards pissed me off to the point of being not nice, and he was an admin.
If you want to make fun of someone do it, if you are unsatisfied with his presence let him know, but be nice. Do not attack him just because you think he may be another person.
This wasn't pointed at anyone personally...

Professur said:
At 13, I'd used a french tickler. A nice 16 year old girl taught me all about them. I miss her sometimes.

:rofl:
I don't know what a french tickler is :confbang:

Anyone who's been at this board from the beginning probably knows what Q is inferring and about whom she is talking. As I've said before (in threads that were locked and taken from general view), using tactics like trolling or making alts to stir shit and claiming that it helps the board is pitiful and misguided. It's usually done for personal gain and no other reason.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to find Altron is who I think he is. And if it is who I'm thinking, once again, the people who don't lie and stir shit are proved less important than the trolls by allowing them to remain.

I only post as s4 or Bubba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back