do you feel that online is another part of your own pesonality?

freako104

i was reading Bishops thread on the internet and i wondered how many of you feel that online your personality changes or that its a different person? for me its kind of yes but not really. jsut that the freako side of me that i post under and go online under is much less shy and more likely to talk to someone i dont know but i still get nervous if talking to a girl online that I like or if something happens to a friend. what about you guys?

Raven

Annoying SOB
Im totally different online. Here Im a lot more open and up front than I could ever be IRL

Rose

I"m pretty well the same, though like most of you I tend to open up and be freeer with my actions/words online.

MrBishop

I can't really be said to be a quiet/shy/reserved person IRL...A freind once called me a social butterfly and told me that I talk too much. :)

*poke2*<------------CAM

Online...I tend to be more dramatic perhaps...more sharp in my comments, and more direct in my innuendos. Beyond all that...I don't pretend to be anything more than what I am. A Social-Stud with a hot-bod and an almost magical skill at seduction. :) :elaugh2:

Aunty Em

I'm pretty much as I am in IRL, though probably more open about my personal thoughts and feelngs. I tend to be quite reserved with strangers in IRL.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I think I'm pretty much the same....kinda hard to know unless someone who has seen both sides could tell you...(Hint: Chime in anytime Les ;) )

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I think I'm about the same. Maybe just a little more open on here than in RL.

AlladinSane

I'm pretty much the same. But I told some thing of my private life to some of you I wouldn't to RL people.

Camelyn

MrBishop said:
I can't really be said to be a quiet/shy/reserved person IRL...A freind once called me a social butterfly and told me that I talk too much. :)

*poke2*<------------CAM

OMG, That was like, 7 YEARS ago!! I said I'm sorry already. Apparently though, you just can't seem to stop talking about it... :bolt:

Me, I'm apparently different...though I honestly don't see it. I perceive myself online to be pretty much me IRL. Right down to the sexual innuendo and sarcastic (yet charming, of course) attitude. I could be delusional though, it's been known to happen.

greenfreak

Here I am how I used to be IRL about 5 years ago. I have more tact than I usually do here, and know when to shut up. Otherwise, I'm pretty much the same.

CydCharisse

My on-line personailty and my real personailty are pretty much the same. I'm shy in person, but on-line I'm a chatterbox is the only difference

Vortex

I would have to say that I'm pretty different. Granted the "sense of humour" (if any) and the things I say are EXACTLY the same, but I guess in a sense, I'm more touchy feely online :brow: ... no seriously.

Like here I'd freely give out a :hug: while in real life, I don't like being touched all too much by people all in all o_O (like friends or family, it bugsme if they randomly give me a hug... unless if it's my BF, then it's okay :D )

Inkara1

Around here, I'm about the same as offline. There are other parts of the internet, though, where I'm completely different... such as in Yahoo chat rooms. :D